Word games with a difference

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Rancid & @wafercookieflippers & @Lola_Pop

Since Lola_Pop can speak German as well as English, I personally wrote to her. I wanted to know how she understands and feels it. Everything great. Thus, I came up with the idea that it would be good to deposit in both languages. Lola_Pop could be chaos. What I do not think. I think it's easier for the players and faster access. The employees are from different countries. It could be helpful. A text in the original language and the second text translated into English.

So there is no confusion.

What is your opinion????!!!!
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi again @Spinnifix !

I'm really sorry, but it's in our House Rules and there is nothing we can do at the moment.

Have a nice day!
  • Spinnifix
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Lola_pop

I know. But you can dissociate it. - 
    to discuss

Greeting Peggy
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    House rules would have to be cleaned!

Bildergebnis fr Reinigung Smileys
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    If they allowed German, then thy would have to allow at least ten other languages as well. I believe that would mean it would take longer for questions to be answered. If there were forums for languages other than English, I would not go there. I have no time to learn another language. And translating every post would be a nightmare for me.
  • Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with @Spinnifix.
    Why should we write all over the world in English only in the forum ???
    Isn't it logical to have a translation for all languages, like on Facebook?
    I take it as discrimination!
  • Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    And I translate Google Translate from Bulgarian to English.
    Yes, the translation is not always correct, but it's worth it. Comment deleted because one word was not translated correctly?
    Here in Bulgaria, if a foreigner writes in a forum for games - English or German, try to answer him in his language, do not delete the opinion and ignore it!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Didi82

Hello Didi!

Thank you for your honest answer. It was exactly this with the discrimination that I wrote to the German customer service in front of this community. I also said that there are sick people, older people and that can not speak English. If foreigners come to Germany, they have to learn German. Each website is filed in all languages. But not the community. As in the Middle Ages. I have spread my frustration about it from the beginning here. I do not like injustice and everyone should be treated the same. Honestly, even if I could speak English, it would bother me to sort people out. They sort out their own games. Some get it as Scrubby Dubby only via Facebook as an app, only in King.com not. So what is that? It is always deleted and written "unsupported language" As if there were only one language in the world. Sad!!! Open your eyes!!! So much technology, but not for the languages ​​- SORRY !!!

• Spinnifix
    Options
    @Rancid

Hello Rancid I am used to waiting for answers. Whether it's here in the community or in real life. That's how it is. But it would be human. Life is full of detours. If something should be good, then it takes longer. Only then will everyone be helped. If the players come in with their language, they will not get an answer and will be deleted. Then they are gone. Is that the meaning of a community in this day and age? I do not think so. And something has to happen. It will not go on like this for a long time. I'm sure!!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Rancid

Who knows English, it does not matter at all and sees only himself. And do not worry about it and thus the others are stamped. Unfortunately that's just the simplest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?