Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Yeah, mother Hen is back! 🤗🐔🐔🐔

Not much I can add as the screenshot you've provided @PummyRaj says it all.

After passing the 3 levels, you get the key on the following day and get to play the special event on the 10th, that part is important some might be expecting reward right after completing the 3 levels.

@piaandersson nad @Diad, if you have received these pop-ups, you're in. If not, you will have a chance in the future to participate as this is something that I'm sure the studio will keep releasing :)

• QueenB
    That is right, mother Hen is back 🐔🐔🐔

If you have any question, it works just like it did last time, you can read about it here.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Hello @QueenB This time I got the announcement of the 3 levels to play. What I did. I played more levels than requested. Then came the pop up again, which I have to play 3 levels. It can not be that I have to play 3 levels each time the pop up pops up. Or? It's not okay. Greeting Peggy

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @QueenB Now I´m confused about what you say. In first part you say what stands in the popup. Then you say that if you get the popups you in.

Do you really mean that it´s enough just to get the popup to be able to play. If this is the case both me and diad should have the event, but we can´t win the gold bars. But that´s not how I (and diad) read the popup. I read it that you must do the 3 levels otherwise you don´t have the event at all.
  • QueenB
    What I meant to say @piaandersson if you don't get the chance to pass the 3 levels and get the Golden key, you will still have the chance to participate in the Golden Egg event in the future as this is a feature we would like to continue with.

Now I do not have any information as to what events will be available for players that did not qualify for the Golden Egg event, so you'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I apologies for not being clear on my previous message but hope this clears out any doubts.
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I got a pop up for mother hen ... I played and passed three levels... but I just another pop up but this time I got one hour of free play... is there something I need to do for this challenge?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

I have just received the golden key and can then start the event. When I was driving ahead, I did not need all that and could play. Has anything changed here this time?
  • christine88
    How will I know if got a golden key?
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @christine88 If you got a popup that gave you 1 hour free play. In that one you should also have seen a key. And it also had a date in it. So from what you write it looks to me that you don´t have to do anything more.

I put in a screenshoot (this in swedish) how the popup looked in the event that was a month ago. If your popup looked like or similiar like that you have the key. And it start december 10 this time.

• christine88
    @piaandersson ... Yes I got that pop up .. I wasn't sure if I had to do anything else.. thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?