Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Cropsie Garden Grove!

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Support
I finished the event in a few hours. It was a very nice and fast event. Unfortunately, I did not receive the rewards from the final. I would like to have these! Thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,399 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Spinnifix

Very sorry to hear that you have not received the prize from the "Cropsie Garden Grove" event!

Please contact the Player Support Team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact  
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My game"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance after sending the complaint to the Player Support team :+1: 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Spinnifix, I was checking to see if there were any issues with this feature so Player Support had a look at your game records for me.

They've informed that your game did receive the rewards, on the 02/11, at 19:52, later the same day at 23:20 and the last reward was received on 03/11 at 00:45. 

Hope this clears out any doubts! 
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

The time above as unlimited lives is still the time I got from the previous event. Thus, I also see that I have received nothing. I flew back to the picture of the final from the app. Wanted to take a picture of it and it did not work anymore. The picture was there, only the price has not arrived and can be seen.

You also prescribed yourself from 3.11. instead of 3.12.

• Spinnifix
    I have sent the form but have not received a confirmation email in my mailbox !!!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    I'm very sorry @Spinnifix but we are unable to replace any items that have been lost or not received from special events :(

Please tap on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of the page so you can get help:

• Spinnifix
    @QueenB

Well, I did it again. Because yesterday I did not receive a confirmation email. That will surely be the same today. The game is not nice and there is no end result. What else should I do? It looks like I was unlucky. So lost time at the event !!!

• Spinnifix
    @PummyRaj & @QueenB

Hi!

I have now received the email and have answered it with attachment. Lets see what happens. Then I will contact you again !!!

• Spinnifix
    @QueenB & @PummyRaj

The unlimited time from the previous event is over now and I see that I have not received a reward from the final. So far I have not received an email with an answer.

What am I supposed to do now?

• Spinnifix
    @QueenB & @PummyRaj

On my email because of the reward, I have received nothing. No answer and no reward. I'm doubting if I'll play events when it's finally over for Katz. This is already the 2nd event. At the first there was an extra popup by customer service.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,399 Candy Moderator
    The unlimited time from the previous event is over now and I see that I have not received a reward from the final. So far I have not received an email with an answer. 

What am I supposed to do now?

Hello @Spinnfix :) 

You have received the initial automated email, and you have sent a reply to that email with attachment, right? 

Now, wait for 1 or 2 more days to hear from an actual person!  It depends on their busy schedule.... if there are more complaints, it might take a bit more for you to hear from them.  But, the longest I have seen is 3 days.  So, I request you to be patient till tomorrow. 

Did it make sense?  Let me know :+1:    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?