Comments

• Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • Didi82
    Options
    Thank you for not posting my opinion anymore and I am informed that my comments will be published after approval !!! Did you manage to invent this? I have not even offended or broken the rules. I just wanted an opinion. Very disappointing and offensive attitude on your part. This will be the last time I write here. I don't need this stress. This attitude is not respectful to the consumer. All the best!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,736 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Didi82

Hello Didi I had that problem too. @Lola_Pop help me. I will pass it on. That you get an answer and you will be helped !! Good luck all the best
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Didi82 !

Please accept my apologies if you feel that we haven't treated you in a respectful way.
    I think I know what happened. When you first signed up for the Community, you must have gotten an email asking you to verify your email address. Maybe it landed in your spam folder, or maybe you just didn't see it, or it got lost. If your address is not verified, the system may think you want to spam our Community, and so your messages come into a queue of messages that have to be reviewed. I can understand that it can be frustrating. 
    We'll be glad to help you if we can, so please let us know if you cannot find that email anymore and we'll assist you in that case.  <3

Cheers!!
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Didi82 You write that you got a message that said your comment will be publiced after it has been approved. I had have the samething a couple of time.

And I asked on the support if there was something new that one needed approvel to write.

You can read here in my thread on support the answer I got that it is the spamfilter that sometimes are to sensitive. And they have daily routine to check and then publice it. My thread Need approvel to write. So this can sometimes happen even when nothing wrong in the comments.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @piaandersson

Hello!

I've read that from many players and I had the problem myself. Since Lola_Pop is a German employee, I could ask her well. She helped me and therefore I was able to give the help nicely !!! It is important to me that every player gets his help. I'm just a simple player, but I like to help.

That is my goal.

• Didi82
    Options
    Thanks for the concern @Spinnifix. No problem with the email, because if so, I wouldn't be able to write on another topic. But I'm here. In the other topic I can not. Anyway. I don't do it anymore. I lost the pleasure of trying to convince someone that I should not only comment in English.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Didi82
    Please stay with my discussion. That would help !!!

It takes time and others will definitely come with it !!!
  • piaandersson
    Options
    @Spinnifix I also help if I can. That´s why I wrote that it also happen to me. And that is not personal, it is the system that doing wrong. And they usually publice it the day after.

So that can happen to all that write in this community.
  • piaandersson
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @QueenB also for the studio. A graphic change that I would like to see.

Number 1 (of the picture) show how it looks on a mobile phone when you open a level. Number 2 show how it looks when you logged in on king,com. I have put in white arrow what part I would like to see even in mobile. That part that show what you should collect (in the level) and how many of them. Number 3 I have put it in in the mobile version. So one can see a little of how I think it could look. The example are from a superhard level.

I don´t know inches so I´m using millimeter and centimeters. My mobile are 11,5 cm high so I guess it is one of the smaller ones and it is enough room to get it in because all the black one see around the popup are from the screen. One can make the popup little higer and take away 1 mm of the other different areas. So it should be duable to put it in.
    And since it already are in another place it could not be so hard to make it in mobile.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?