Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My boosters are gone and Customer Support won’t respond

sanasingh
sanasingh Posts: 3 Newbie
I just got new devices (iPhone and iPad). My beans and position transferred but not boosters (there are a lot I have collected over the years!!). The FAQs says customer support can help if you email them. But they don’t respond to emails. Has anyone else had better luck getting in touch with them?

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @sanasingh Welcome to our community, for your information boosters are stored locally on your device and not transferable, and for all boosters that you collected them through our game are non refundable. I would suggest that you keep playing on both devices as well the old and the new one so you won’t loose it ( unless you already deleted your app on your old device ) sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for understanding 🍏
  • yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    sanasingh said:
    I just got new devices (iPhone and iPad). My beans and position transferred but not boosters (there are a lot I have collected over the years!!). The FAQs says customer support can help if you email them. But they don’t respond to emails. Has anyone else had better luck getting in touch with them?
    @sanasingh Boosters are stored locally in the memory of your device hence it was obvious to happen so in your case on changing the device. Even if you uninstall the game  and re-install it on the same device it will happen.
  • sanasingh
    sanasingh Posts: 3 Newbie
    If you guys can manually restore/credit purchased boosters why can’t you guys do the same for collected boosters? Players spend time and effort collecting them. So that should be respected if you want people to continue playing your game. It says in your app FAQs you can restore/credit purchased boosters. If you can’t and it’s just there to make people feel better than there is no point in players playing your game and supporting your lie. I know exactly how many boosters I have and I can share that with you. It’s your choice whether to give them to me or not. Let me know the choice you/your game makes so i know whether to continue playing or delete it and stop wasting my time. There are a million other games out there that I am sure treat their players better. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @sanasingh!

Player Support will only replace items that have been purchased and not for free items. If you have lost purchased items, reply back to the automated response that you should have received from Player Support and make sure you check your spam folder to make sure the reply hasn't ended up there. 

I hope this clears out any doubts! 
  • BHast
    BHast Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same thing happened to me after playing for 3+ years after getting a new phone.  They wouldn’t respond to my emails either. 
    Bye Farm Heroes!   Crappy service to loyal customers. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?