Word games with a difference

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Yesterday I saw an entertainment show. "brilliantly off the mark". They always do something extra at Christmas time and are very nice. Comedians appear. One of them is Turk - Kaja Yanar. Lives for many years in Germany. He knows German better than Turkish. He says himself. The Turkish language also has several meanings for a word. Then he has his program inziniert. And it's funny too. But in real life, this can be confusing and it could go wrong. As we Germans say: there is always a "for and against !!!"

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Spinnifix @Rancid

I'm sorry I have been gone without internet access for a few days. The only thing that I can say now @Spinnifix is that you do have people here who speak English who care very much. @Rancid has tried to be as helpful as possible and though you may not see it, I care about you too. Just because we do not have the answers right now does not mean that we should give up on trying to work together. I hope you find a way to enjoy being here. Hugs.  <3
  • Spinnifix
    @wafercookieflippers

Hi! What you write was not meant that way. That was generally said. I'll see what the time brings. But you still have the feeling that we are not English speaking for the Communtiy, instead of the community for the players !! It's just like that !!!

Thank you always for your kindness and also Rancid.

• wafercookieflippers
    @Spinnifix thank you for clarifying. I also should say that I don't feel like that at all. If you read my interview when I won the member of the month, I said that offering better service for people who do not speak English was the one thing I would change about this community. That's all I can say about it now. I know you are a good kind person. This is simply a struggle and I wish it wasn't. I thank you for your kindness too.  <3:)
  • Spinnifix
    @wafercookieflippers

Hi! Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry that I do not read everything here in the community. Since it does not concern me or interested. That's why I do not know about it. But congratulations to the player of the month. It excites me with only one language from the beginning. I now have additional help from Loa_Pop. I am also very thankful. But still, having such a selfish way in this day and age can not be. Do you know what i mean?

It is really very SAD!

• wafercookieflippers
    @Spinnifix Oh no, please, I did not mean that you should have read it. Also thank you but I said it not for the Congratulations. I said it because I wanted you to know that I did agree with you in many ways and was aware of this problem even before we talked in this conversation. I do not want someone to feel excluded here because of the language of choice. That's all I can say. I think we want the same thing. I am very glad you are getting some help from @Lola_Pop. She is wonderful.

I will be gone again for the next day or two but I wanted respond to you. Thank you for working to make the Community better @Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    @wafercookieflippers

I find something so weak-minded. When players write and it is deleted and written underneath "unsupported language". Something goes backwards. You should think about that. That's why many are gone. It is said that all over the world is played by King.com. The world is made up of many countries with their language. Since one can not assume that everyone can speak English. Or I see it wrong. Because I'm in it and also Didi82 for example and many more ... Something is not right here !!! Sorry

Generally speaking: not against you !!!
  • Spinnifix
    @wafercookieflippers

No no no. It's all right. I already understood everything correctly. Everything is translated very well. I hope also turned around. I know exactly what you want to say. I think it's great. Since you made it so nice to me, I could still read it !!! I have decency and therefore I congratulate you. You can give me the link please. Where I can read it. Thank you. Can you also send me private.

As you wish.

• Spinnifix
    edited December 2019

I now have a few things that bother me. Is not only the one language !!!

For the games, everything is done and bring money and the humanity is on the track!

If the community were from Germany, it would not be an issue. Everything would be done for everyone.

Even if I could speak English, I would use it here, for non-English speakers.

There is much that goes wrong. I have spread my anger everywhere, you can also find it and read well.

Pages are not cleaned up and sorted out. Decency - courtesy words are partly missing.

It will be removed without a comment! I say humanity - where?

Just as the events are for selected players, the community is also among the players.

Comparison fits !!!

I am precise and conscientious.

They can only talk well, but there is nothing more. Even if it is tried, that some peace comes in. But the fact remains.

I also see that there is no more television advertising about the legends.

Like deleting the comments, the players are personally attacked. Is like a slap in the face. Thus, personality rights are violated.

In part, there is an arousal here. Not only did I notice it.

Maybe I'm leaning too far out the window, but it's my honest opinion.

Question: Is the community for everyone or for a few?

For the right well-being the way is still far ...

I wrote so much, unfortunately it is ignored !!!

Thank you for reading!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Spinnifix said:
    @Rancid

Who knows English, it does not matter at all and sees only himself. And do not worry about it and thus the others are stamped. Unfortunately that's just the simplest.

I have read this message a couple of times, but I am not quite sure what it means.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?