Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Word games with a difference

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Rancid

Anyone who knows english does not care. They do not have any problems and they can not speak English, they are left behind. Anyone who speaks English can do anything. Who can not speak English. Can only do one half with.

It does not matter in principle. We can not speak English have the losing card. It's easy!!!
  • Spinnifix
    @Rancid

Anyone who knows english does not care. They do not have any problems and they can not speak English, they are left behind. Anyone who speaks English can do anything. Who can not speak English. Can only do one half with.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Thank you, that is easier to understand.
  • Spinnifix
    My head is working very well!

punning 

The employees are in their focus. Thus, word games are organized and forget that there are players here in the community who can not speak English.

Must use the translator. They only see each other. Do not think about it. Oh yes, we also have players who can not speak English. Thus, the non-English speaking are excluded.

Just think about it, that you treat everyone the same. In word games, I always write that in. Then it becomes aware of them. But that's why you should think in advance.

I could imagine: there would be several with it. We are also players who play the games and can also use boosters and rewards.

But that puts us in the corner.

That's not a good feeling.

How the world is sorted out - sick people - older people - poor people - rich people and here no English-speaking person.

At the present time. It is very bad.

Let's introduce and think !!!

• Spinnifix
    If you only see "one": the English language. I feel like in the GDR again. Locked up and a wall around it. If you did that with all things, just "one." Is a selfish thinking. The devices are all equipped with the countries. I can read everything in German. Only the community is trapped in a bubble and does not want to see the real world !!! That's it. Oh yes, it's too much work to match today's time with all languages.
  • Spinnifix
    Royalgames belongs to King.com and there are all possible countries represented. And every community - country has its side. Funny there it works and everything is as it should be. Only not here !!

Especially the word games: Not all languages ​​can play with a pun. So each country has its own word games. So no one is disadvantaged. Here it goes!!!
  • Spinnifix
    Since only one language is wanted here, it means for me and the others who do not speak English, that they have to deny their own language.

Something must not be !!!

• Didi82
    Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    @Spinnfix you are right about everything you say.
    It is sad that there is a split even in the ordinary game between people and it! We who do not write in English cannot afford to turn to the farm games for help. As you say, it's easier to mark an "unsupported language" and delete your opinion than it would be to think of a translator in several languages. Here in Bulgaria, in a game forum, if the foreigner writes in English or German, the moderators do not delete his comments and even often respond in his language.
  • Spinnifix
    @Didi82

Hello Didi!

Thank you. I am a profoundly thinking person and see a lot. Even when I did the picture in Candy Friends - poll, it is ignored. So I can not participate in this survey. Here you are human 2nd class. 1st class that can speak English perfectly. And the rest 2nd class and who does not want to write English is 3rd class and is gone forever.

This is not normal at the present time.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    ALso to be noted. English is NOT an easy language to learn. We have rules. But then we have words that do not follow the rules. And then we have words that sound the same but spelt 3 different ways meaning different things. 
    Until you work in a school and try to teach children how to read, you do not realise how bad the English language is. But that is because its made up of different languages at the start. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?