👉 Beat our Game Mods- a new chance to Win Gold Bars 🥳 HERE and HERE
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm 🌶
📊 Would You Rather Play on a Team or Alone? VOTE 👉 HERE

Word games with a difference

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend
    @Spinnifix Oh no, please, I did not mean that you should have read it. Also thank you but I said it not for the Congratulations. I said it because I wanted you to know that I did agree with you in many ways and was aware of this problem even before we talked in this conversation. I do not want someone to feel excluded here because of the language of choice. That's all I can say. I think we want the same thing. I am very glad you are getting some help from @Lola_Pop. She is wonderful.

I will be gone again for the next day or two but I wanted respond to you. Thank you for working to make the Community better @Spinnifix
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,214 Ambassador
    @wafercookieflippers

I find something so weak-minded. When players write and it is deleted and written underneath "unsupported language". Something goes backwards. You should think about that. That's why many are gone. It is said that all over the world is played by King.com. The world is made up of many countries with their language. Since one can not assume that everyone can speak English. Or I see it wrong. Because I'm in it and also Didi82 for example and many more ... Something is not right here !!! Sorry

Generally speaking: not against you !!!

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

@wafercookieflippers

No no no. It's all right. I already understood everything correctly. Everything is translated very well. I hope also turned around. I know exactly what you want to say. I think it's great. Since you made it so nice to me, I could still read it !!! I have decency and therefore I congratulate you. You can give me the link please. Where I can read it. Thank you. Can you also send me private.

As you wish.

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

edited December 2019

I now have a few things that bother me. Is not only the one language !!!

For the games, everything is done and bring money and the humanity is on the track!

If the community were from Germany, it would not be an issue. Everything would be done for everyone.

Even if I could speak English, I would use it here, for non-English speakers.

There is much that goes wrong. I have spread my anger everywhere, you can also find it and read well.

Pages are not cleaned up and sorted out. Decency - courtesy words are partly missing.

It will be removed without a comment! I say humanity - where?

Just as the events are for selected players, the community is also among the players.

Comparison fits !!!

I am precise and conscientious.

They can only talk well, but there is nothing more. Even if it is tried, that some peace comes in. But the fact remains.

I also see that there is no more television advertising about the legends.

Like deleting the comments, the players are personally attacked. Is like a slap in the face. Thus, personality rights are violated.

In part, there is an arousal here. Not only did I notice it.

Maybe I'm leaning too far out the window, but it's my honest opinion.

Question: Is the community for everyone or for a few?

For the right well-being the way is still far ...

I wrote so much, unfortunately it is ignored !!!

Thank you for reading!!!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Spinnifix said:
    @Rancid

Who knows English, it does not matter at all and sees only himself. And do not worry about it and thus the others are stamped. Unfortunately that's just the simplest.

I have read this message a couple of times, but I am not quite sure what it means.

edited December 2019
    @Rancid

Anyone who knows english does not care. They do not have any problems and they can not speak English, they are left behind. Anyone who speaks English can do anything. Who can not speak English. Can only do one half with.

It does not matter in principle. We can not speak English have the losing card. It's easy!!!

@Rancid

Anyone who knows english does not care. They do not have any problems and they can not speak English, they are left behind. Anyone who speaks English can do anything. Who can not speak English. Can only do one half with.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Thank you, that is easier to understand.
    My head is working very well!

punning 

The employees are in their focus. Thus, word games are organized and forget that there are players here in the community who can not speak English.

Must use the translator. They only see each other. Do not think about it. Oh yes, we also have players who can not speak English. Thus, the non-English speaking are excluded.

Just think about it, that you treat everyone the same. In word games, I always write that in. Then it becomes aware of them. But that's why you should think in advance.

I could imagine: there would be several with it. We are also players who play the games and can also use boosters and rewards.

But that puts us in the corner.

That's not a good feeling.

How the world is sorted out - sick people - older people - poor people - rich people and here no English-speaking person.

At the present time. It is very bad.

Let's introduce and think !!!

If you only see "one": the English language. I feel like in the GDR again. Locked up and a wall around it. If you did that with all things, just "one." Is a selfish thinking. The devices are all equipped with the countries. I can read everything in German. Only the community is trapped in a bubble and does not want to see the real world !!! That's it. Oh yes, it's too much work to match today's time with all languages.

Royalgames belongs to King.com and there are all possible countries represented. And every community - country has its side. Funny there it works and everything is as it should be. Only not here !!

Especially the word games: Not all languages ​​can play with a pun. So each country has its own word games. So no one is disadvantaged. Here it goes!!!

Since only one language is wanted here, it means for me and the others who do not speak English, that they have to deny their own language.

Something must not be !!!

• Didi82Didi82 Posts: 13 Level 2
    @Spinnfix you are right about everything you say.
    It is sad that there is a split even in the ordinary game between people and it! We who do not write in English cannot afford to turn to the farm games for help. As you say, it's easier to mark an "unsupported language" and delete your opinion than it would be to think of a translator in several languages. Here in Bulgaria, in a game forum, if the foreigner writes in English or German, the moderators do not delete his comments and even often respond in his language.
    @Didi82

Hello Didi!

Thank you. I am a profoundly thinking person and see a lot. Even when I did the picture in Candy Friends - poll, it is ignored. So I can not participate in this survey. Here you are human 2nd class. 1st class that can speak English perfectly. And the rest 2nd class and who does not want to write English is 3rd class and is gone forever.

This is not normal at the present time.

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 13,985 Farm Moderator
    ALso to be noted. English is NOT an easy language to learn. We have rules. But then we have words that do not follow the rules. And then we have words that sound the same but spelt 3 different ways meaning different things. 
    Until you work in a school and try to teach children how to read, you do not realise how bad the English language is. But that is because its made up of different languages at the start. 

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local no trips to Barnard castle! 🥕 Protect your loved ones 🍓 Hands face space 🍓 
    🐥Life's not about counting chickens. Unless they all escape their coop of course! 🐤
    New contests! 🍓  Win boosters in the Farm Heroes area 🍓 Win beans 🐤

Farm heroes addict collecting cropsies since 2013. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.