Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

no Internet connection on farm heroes saga

mobear
mobear Posts: 1 Newbie
Just got candy crush saga internet connection and levels back after uninstalling and reinstalling. Now farm heroes saga says no internet connection. I don’t have Facebook. Can’t even sing in through the games website.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,657 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mobear Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  The only usual work-around for this issue is to delete and reinstall the Game App.  

Having Facebook account OR Kingdom account helps you to save your level progress!  If you reinstall the App and you are playing without saving the game, you will loose all the level progress!!  

I need a clarification please.... I understood that you do not have Facebook!  But, what do you mean by you can't even sign in through the games websites?  

** Please post back and clarify, so that I can be of further assistance to you!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sb457
    sb457 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I have the same problem. When I try to connect to the King account through “My profile”, it says that there was a connection error and to try again later. Obviously it never works. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @sb457 A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?

If you notice above player's question, they did not have internet connection to both their games!!  So, it could be an issue related to their device, but not sure! 

I am logged into my game through Kingdom account from a while and I did not have any issue and also many other players!  Please do not get discouraged by seeing one example.....  we are using electronic devices, and many glitches happen with some simple setting change!  The issue you are facing also might have occurred for same kind of reason!! 

Please post back and let me know about the device you are playing.  Also, a screenshot of the issue... I want to make sure that I am giving you proper assistance!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

** Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • camilobayes
    camilobayes Posts: 1 Newbie
    I will stop playing this game ... I get tired that I can never enter because "an error has occurred and we are trying to fix it ... and months ago I tried it it says the same I thought it was the PC but it is not like that since I tried different programming is a disaster your programming system

• sb457
    Hi I play on an Apple device (iPhone). I tried also on an IPad and it did not work either. This is what I get when trying to log into the King account: 

• sb457
     hi, anyway I have resolved the problem. I reinstalled the app.🙁 Before I checked on the IPad how many levels I would loose. As I saw that I would loose “only” 20 levels, I reinstalled the app also on the Iphone. Thanks for the support. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @sb457

Thank you for posting the screenshot and also the update about the issue on your device.  

Reinstalling the App was about to be my suggestion too.  But, unfortunately, the side affect with the re-installation procedure is that we loose all our saved up boosters and, they will not be reimbursed by the King Team :(  

Actually, you do not have to loose your level progress and replay those 20 levels!!  If you provide your game user ID number, the Farm Heroes Community In-charge will be able to look into the issue :+1: 
  • Arty_f
    Arty_f Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2020

Hi All!

the same story with my account.

I’ve attached my account name. I hope it help solve this

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi dear

Sorry For The Inconvenience.

As @PummyRaj mentioned If you provide your game user ID number, the Farm Heroes Community In-charge will be able to look into the issue 

Please Provide Your game id and keep patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?