Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Are you even trying to fix Farm Heroes?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rick4215

From your previous posts, I know that you are playing on a PC.  But, I am not sure which browser you are using?  

Few days ago, I have answered your post, where you said you have tried all the trouble shooting steps, etc.,  

But, to help you more, I need to know as many details as you can provide about your device.  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you and have a great day/evening!
  • rick4215
    rick4215 Posts: 7 Level 2
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @rick4215, Thank you for telling me that you are using Google Chrome :+1: 

Can you please tell me what is the issue in your game?  Are you not able to load the game? 

Is there any issue with Flash Player?  If so, did you try the tips with "Flash Player" that were posted at this link  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/262250/heads-up-new-chrome-76-update-no-flash-player-found-11-0-0-version-required/p1 

You will have to provide more details about the issue and what help you need, please!!  

Hope to hear from you soon!  Have a great week ahead :)  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Just a question too, are you using chrome directly or playing on gameroom?
  • rick4215
    rick4215 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Are you all kidding me? How many times do I need to answer the same questions? Its not working, because of something you or FB did Fix it or don't that's up to you. It's not down because of something I did or didn't do.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey @rick4215 firstly we are players asking questions to try and help you. 
    Secondly, we cannot help without information. Seeing as the game is working for mostly all players then its not the game but could be something local. If it was the game then it wouldn't be working for everyone. We don't ask what device you are using etc out of nosiness.
    If you are playing on browser, you need to make sure its updated and clear cache and cookies.
    If playing on facebook gameroom, that was having issues. But that is Facebooks fault and nothing King can fix. There are other suggestions depending on which version of windows you use, but if you don't work with us. Nothing changes.
    I see from your other post that you have had suggestions. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?