help please two weeks ago when loading the game puts me there has been an error reloads and does not

Options
latosca
latosca Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support

help please two weeks ago when loading the game puts me there has been an error reloads and does not

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,387 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @latosca A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I understand by knowing about the issue, you are playing on a PC!!  

Can you please tell me which browser are you using?  If you are using Facebook Game Room, the King does not support that browser.  So, please use another browser like Chrome or Edge and check if the game works for you!

Please post back how it went and any other questions.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write your reply.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • latosca
    latosca Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I'm using Chrome for a long time and the problem is now when the game loads the error appears to me and I can't play anymore I tried several times I don't know what it will be because with the other games I don't have problems
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Is it the "Something went wrong, please reload"message you're getting @latosca? If yes, this has been reported to the studio already so you can follow up on the issue here.  

We still do not have news from the Studio but it is being looked at. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?