🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

Options
12345679»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @uyulalah I know I did ask @QueenB if there were updates but she had the cheek to go on holiday at the same time as me can you believe that?! :D It very likely got missed, but I have tagged her again and I will send her a nudge and we can find out if there are any updates, hopefully she will see it Monday :) 

In the meantime, have you seen the studio area? They are asking for a lot of feedback :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/the-studio-area
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    LOLOL! No problem! ;)

The studio area?? Yes yes, I have! Just a couple of days ago I was checking and decided to subscribe -- I've seen some interesting topics I want to comment! :)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Chicken_Slayer👍

So the "Last chance offer" pop up that kept getting stuck, should be fixed by now. We all need to make sure we have the latest game app version installed which is 5.22.8.

If there other pop ups that is getting stuck, I will need help with some screenshots along with game app version installed so I can pass this on to the studio. For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    So... there's no hope to fix this issue other than re installing the app? :'(

(I'll do it quickly and painless then  T.T)
  • Marg-2
    Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    I have cleared cachet, closed all running apps, turned my device off for a few hours, made sure I have enough memory etc etc and still the game freezes. When I close the game down and restart I can play the level I am on, when I pass the level and go on to the next level the game then freezes. Please take note...IT FREEZES EVERY TIME I REACH A NEW LEVEL. This is clearly an issue with the game. If it was an issue with my device it would freez randomly and not at specific points in the game. I don't have issues with other king games, just Farm Heroes Saga. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Marg-2!

This thread was created for a specific issue with a pop up that was making the game freeze. Is this the issue you are experiencing or is the game just freezing without getting any pop-ups?  

If there are no pop-ups, you might have to reinstall the game app as that usually solves most issues. 

Note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :) 
  • Marg-2
    Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I can't even open the app for Farm Heroes Saga, message says "unfortunately Farm Heroes Saga has stopped working ". I have 2 devices and I get the message on both devices. This is so frustrating as I am completely unable to play.

• iratxees
    iratxees Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I was not allowed to enter the level even if I updated it until one day I could do it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?