Friends can't send lives

BonnieJM
BonnieJM Posts: 2 Newbie
I'm trying to move up a level, sent friend requests; but my husband (in the same room) is not receiving the requests and can't send me anything. I have sent repeatedly for 2 days! What's up?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @BonnieJM :)

Is it lives or help getting past a roadblock your having issues with? Are you playing on a mobile or PC?
  • BonnieJM
    BonnieJM Posts: 2 Newbie
    Sorry, here's clarification. It's roadblocks and on a PC.
    Bonnie
  • amysrich
    amysrich Posts: 14 Level 2
    @QueenB Same thing happens to me. Friends say they never get requests for lives or requests for help with roadblocks. It's very frustrating as I have many friends who play regularly so I shouldn't have to wait 3 days to get through a roadblock. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S9, Android v 9
  • QueenB
    @amysrich, try connecting to King account instead and see if that helps. 

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends. 

Hope this helps :) 

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    @QueenB my game is the 'new' version, my husband is still playing on the old game (both Facebook played on PC) .

My requests for lives from him arrive ok, albeit not being able to 'accept all', but though I post lives to him, they never arrive. This is not a one-off glitch, it's been like it ever since my game was updated. 

I'm puzzled  :(
  • QueenB
    edited January 2020
    @Eggcracker, so besides not being able to accept all lives (we've passed the feedback on to the studio by the way), is the issue that your husband is not receiving your lives request? 

Are you playing on a mobile or PC? 
  • Eggcracker
    @QueenB, no, I get my lives I've requested from him, but, when I send them to him upon his request, they never arrive.

Both Facebook on PCs. So he never receives any lives from me, nothing ever arrives.
  • QueenB
    Aha, I see... there might be an issue on his Facebook account, maybe he should check if he has given the game permission to his friend's list.

Go to Settings > Apps and Websites

Select the game farm Heroes Saga and tap on "View and Edit".

If this still does not help, he can try clearing the cache of his browser or try a different browser. 
    http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Hope this helps :)

• Eggcracker
    All ok there, and cleared my cache recently. Don't really want to do that again 'cos it was a pain in the neck having to sign in to everything again with passwords, and it re-set the clock on waiting to pass the roadblock!

Not sure about using a different browser, I'm quite happy with the one I have.

I think it's because we are playing on two different versions, we never had this problem before the changes were made to mine, I'm hoping it will sort itself once his game has been changed to the newer version  :(  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,996 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Eggcracker I heard someone else speculating on that theory BUT I am not getting many lives from people on the newer version either. My theory is that because they are sending so many requests, the server is holding some back but then getting overrun again. I don't think its the game. I am sure its Facebook as it generally is :(
    @QueenB honestly, I would be the first to advise doing all that but it really doesn't change anything. They need to go and hold someone to ransom over at Facebook and make them fix it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?