๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Recover the points

Hello. My wife accidentally uninstalled the app and has lost her level. She was in 900 points. How can she recover the points? Two years ago someone here helped me, giving him her mail adress, profile and user ID. She has no facebook profile.

Thanks.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Welcome to our Community @Teniente_Powell๐Ÿ˜Š

Has she tried reconnecting the game app back to King account so her progress can sync? I'm sure it's been backed :)ย 

If she still needs help, check out the steps from this link.ย 

Hope this helps :)ย 
  • Teniente_Powell
    Teniente_Powell Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks QueenB. My wife has no Facebook or King account. She has nothing to sync. Three years ago (september 2016), in a private session, Tony_Mc (maybe staff) showed me all the ways to recover the points, and nothing was useful. The only thing that served was giving him her user ID and he restored the progress. Is it possible? Tony_Mc seems not to be here.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    No Facebook or King account? I think it's time to create one so this doesn't keep happeningย ย ๐Ÿ˜œ

She will have a User ID but she has to contact Player Support so they can restore her progress back. She can contact Support by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

She can also get in touch with Support through the game app by selecting Settings and Customer Care:

• Teniente_Powell
    Teniente_Powell Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks a lot, QueenB. I try.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?