Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rancid 2346 why have you upped the total

kingkat28
kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2
Rancid 2346 been having problems passing this for two weeks, then all of a sudden King have made it harder by adding more total of drops to collect, 65 more,why?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @kingkat28 welcome to our friendly community.  I'm sorry you have been having such trouble with the level.  The studio is always reviewing previous levels to ensure players are getting the most out each level.  Sometimes that means they decide to make a level more challenging.  However if players are not passing a level because it is too difficult, they will make a change to make it easier. 

In this case they thought it needed to be more challenging, however if it turns out that a large amount of players can no longer pass it - then there is the possibility it may be changed again. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @kingkat28 welcome to our friendly community.  I'm sorry you have been having such trouble with the level.  The studio is always reviewing previous levels to ensure players are getting the most out each level.  Sometimes that means they decide to make a level more challenging.  However if players are not passing a level because it is too difficult, they will make a change to make it easier. 

In this case they thought it needed to be more challenging, however if it turns out that a large amount of players can no longer pass it - then there is the possibility it may be changed again. 
  • kingkat28
    The game was hard enough then all of a sudden they upped the amount of drops to collect by 50 its impossible to pass this level not enough moves to many drops I have been playing this game for weeks having trouble contacted king about it what did they do up the amount of drops, if you think this level was to easy and people were passing it then I don't believe you. The crackers are not much of a help they rarely hit the buckets and take out moves its ridiculous, been playing this game for nearly 10 yrs I am done totally unfair and I am not going to spend more money to pass with gold I like to complete my games. I asked king to revise the game to make it easier but they made it not a bit harder but a lot harder. I am done  so unfair.
  • kingkat28

Thanks for your reply can't get this level since they added more drops to collect, having to rely on the fire crackers to hit the buckets is hard as they rarely do or they will hit out a drop you want to make a row with, anyway hopefully they will at least take away the drops they added was harder enough before that. 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Try using shovels. Buy 3 shovels with 250 beans at the start. 
    And currently they give a new feature, to watch a ad for +3 moves if u cannot clear the lvl, and watch ad for +1 booster at the begin of lvl, do u have this new feature? 
    I m playing on iPhone. 
    I still at lvl 1700+, but since u at lvl 2346, theoretically ur lvl should be hard enough to be challenging. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @bearwithme has let @QueenB know, so she can feed it back to the studio :) (Found your post ) 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    I can say this about 2346 I have tried it. On my mobile I don´t see how much one should collect. It only shows % and on my mobile I can finish the level but just so I get one star.

But I have tried for several days on king.com and there I can´t make it. It is (if I remember correct) 275 waterdrops to collect on 18 moves. I get down as far as about 150 left. Now point using boosters (accept shovel) just because you just should collect one thing and the waterdrops mostly comes from watertanks. And that you have crackers that do it useless to use boosters. So on king.com I can´t make it how much I try. So that need to be more moves on king.com or reduce what one should collect.

Although the levels look the same and you have the same amount of moves. I´m able to do it on mobile but not on king.com. So for me it looks like you have more to collect on king.com then in mobile.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks @Chicken_Slayer 👍

@kingkat28 I'll pass on the feedback about level 2346 but I cannot promise any changes will be made.

• kingkat28

They wont do anything, this was deliberate personal attack on my game, how they can up the drops after I was having problems and asked, is deliberate attack, someone is did this out of spite after over ten years and money spent they can shove it, now I want to know how do I delete Farmhouse from my PC, takes up to much room and I have quit, any suggestions have tried but can't get rid of this game.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Truly sorry to hear you're not happy with the game @kingkat28 😧

Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you've taken to let us know your opinion. Our developers are always improving our games to make them more fun, interactive and improving levels is part of this.

Now in order to delete the game, can you please let me know if you are playing on Windows 10 App or on Facebook?

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Hmm? Can’t just directly uninstall the app?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?