my farm heroes saga is running slow.

Options
Vking
Vking Posts: 3 Newbie
I have done everything on the posts I read. I deleted cache, and uninstalled/reinstalled game. I have newest version of flash player. please and thank you!

Answers

• yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options
    Vking said:
    I have done everything on the posts I read. I deleted cache, and uninstalled/reinstalled game. I have newest version of flash player. please and thank you!
    Have you tried to play on a different browser other than the one you are playing? If not please do it.
  • Southside
    Southside Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My game is so slow and jittery, it’s become unplayable. Any suggestions? Β I’m on an iPhone install.Β 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Welcome to our friendly community.
    One of the first things you should check is how much free space you have on your phone. Apparently it needs around 2G spare space. So you could try deleting any unused apps as well as deleting/copying your favorite photos and videos elsewhere.

• Southside
    Southside Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    That’s not it. It was a very sudden slow down in the middle of a game. I have more than 8 G room in my cell phone. Is there a way to save my game, uninstall the app, re-install and continue without giving up my status?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    If you save your game and uninstall/reinstall you will continue from which ever level you are up to. Please note that if you do this you will lose any boosters that you have collected. Should you decide to do this, there are a couple of others tips to follow once you reinstall.
  • yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options
    @Southside for playing the game one required to have some id to save the game, either king id (through your email id) or your facebook account. On playing the game on your id, Levels played by you are saved automatically in your id. As far as uninstalling or reinstalling, your progress always remain with your id. In such situation you loss all the boosters available to you except the beans or those boosters which have been bought by you. Before uninstalling the game please keep in mind the advise given by the Rancid.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?