πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Game nor working on mobile android

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Eva_PT Its a possibility but not a certainty. Based on personal experiance from many years of playing games.
    No you don't have to buy a new phone every year they should last a while, but the trouble is with advances in technology, all games (not just King) or any other apps have to be configured for the newest mobiles too. So there are so many devices out there ( a few years ago there were over 2500 android devices alone) that sometimes the less popular phones or the cheaper ones, don't work as well as the newer ones. That's not anything that king do, its a bit like with computers when you use a celeron based or intel based processor, some programmes work better than others. The more you have stored in the memory too would make a difference.Β 
  • Eva_PT
    Eva_PT Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Eva_PT Its a possibility but not a certainty. Based on personal experiance from many years of playing games.
    No you don't have to buy a new phone every year they should last a while, but the trouble is with advances in technology, all games (not just King) or any other apps have to be configured for the newest mobiles too. So there are so many devices out there ( a few years ago there were over 2500 android devices alone) that sometimes the less popular phones or the cheaper ones, don't work as well as the newer ones. That's not anything that king do, its a bit like with computers when you use a celeron based or intel based processor, some programmes work better than others. The more you have stored in the memory too would make a difference.Β 
    I completly understand and that okay if you're talking about my oldest phone. But the J5 2017 is not that old.
    I have no issues with farm heroes but with Diamond diaries saga I do. It keep crashing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?