Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game stuck at road block

Options
Jean_Eller
Jean_Eller Posts: 5 Level 2
For more than a month I have been stuck at the road block after having completed level 970.  Also, any daily rewards I get if I don't use right away then when I finish the game I lose the rewards

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jean_Eller Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me which device you are using?  Also which platform are you on to play the game -- Facebook OR King.com?

I have not heard of loosing the boosters if you have not used them in the level!!  Can you please explain more?  Also, is this happening in Farm Heroes game OR some other game?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • VLZ
    VLZ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have received keys from my friends to unlock the roadblock but not only do the keys not show up more than 1 at a time, but the next day they are gone and it's been reset back to having to wait the 4 days for it to unlock without keys.  I have been waiting for a week now.  I am playing through facebook on my HP laptop, same as I have been playing this game for years.  This is one of my favorite games and I hate to lose playing it.
  • Jean_Eller
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I have been playing farm heroes saga for more than 6 years on my computer/tower on facebook.  I have had no issues with the game until King upgraded? the game.  The rewards I get on a daily basis I do not lose until I close the game.  As of today I am still stuck at the road block.  It has been going on 6 weeks now and I am just about ready to quit the game.
  • VLZ
    VLZ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I haven’t noticed that I’ve lost any bonuses, possible I have and just didn’t notice.  I’m not a fan of the upgrade as it has really caused sluggish game play for me and I really don’t seem to have the high number of boosters I had before but just blew it off that I was maybe using more now and not realizing it versus not getting as many as often like we used to. But this thing about the roadblock resetting after waiting 4 days for it to open and not getting credit for receiving keys to help get it open quicker is ridiculous.  I’m about ready to just stop playing it too. They need to address the issue and get it fixed pdq 
  • Jean_Eller
    Options
    Yes I believe I am going to delete and not attempt to play anymore.  This was one of my favorite games, but even the old version kept quitting in the middle of the game and needed to be reloaded.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?