farm heroes over...

Options
gor
gor Posts: 27 Level 2
i have not been able to open farm heroes for weeks. i tried to update app but it never gave me the option. i tried to reinstall which i guess when/if i can ever play again i am back to the beginning from the 2000's. Either way, can't open it, use it nothing. i had sent a message but na?
please help if possible and...
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @gor and warm welcome to the community! 

You have posted in the community for Candy Crush Friends. If you're having trouble with your Farm Heroes game, please go under Support in Farm Heroes community and repost your question so that one of our CMs or Superstars can help you.

Thanks and merry Christmas to you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gor Hope you have had a nice Christmas day -)  

You have not get back to us in your previous post with the device issue you were having!!  In the past 2 months or so (from the time you have posted last time), did your device show any "Software Update Notifications"?  If so, did you install them?  That could change your game behavior!! 

I am sorry to say that I have not understood when you said "i tried to reinstall which i guess when/if i can ever play again i am back to the beginning from the 2000's"

---> Did you try to reinstall the game?  And because of that did you loose your level progress in Farm Heroes game? 

I am sorry to say, if you cannot provide complete details, we will not be able to understand what happened and all I can do is "guess" -- which will not be useful at all to fix the issue!!

Please let me know answers for the above and I will get back to you as soon as I can :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Thank you for your patience and understanding!   
  • gor
    Options
    I am using a samsung galaxy tablet. There were no software update notifications. None.
    I then read the comments and saw there was an issue with the game. At that time i tried to update but nothing happened. 
    I then uninstalled and reinstalled. Game still didnt work. Shuts down within a second of coming on.
    If i am able to get back in then i am guessing the re-install will be bring me back to level 1?
    thank you for your help
  • gor
    Options
    I am the worst at technology. Farm Heroes is my only vice :) Now I can't play :(  This is the 2nd time i have done this however even when i got the message to the right place for farm heroes i did not get a solution. 
    Thanks for the redirection but...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again @gor, Thank you very much for replying back with much needed explanation :+1:

Actually, the issues that were posted in the Community when you came last time (2 months ago) - was on the PC devices, but not for the Mobile devices!  So, you didn't have to reinstall the game, but since you already did it, let's work on getting your level progress back =) 

1) With regards to "game shutting down" -->  Usually, it happens when there is no enough storage space on our devices.  There must be at least 2 GB minimum free space for our Apps to work out without any issues.  Since you are playing only Farm Heroes game, 4 to 5 GB should be enough for the game to work properly.  

I will give you a link to work on Android devices (since yours is Samsung)... follow the steps provided in that link.  Usually, reinstalling a game App takes care of any kind of issues, but if the device itself does not have enough free space, then the games act weirdly. 

OK, here is the link https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    (Click on the link that you see in Green fonts)...  
    Follow the steps provided in it.  Also, if your storage is full, make sure you empty some space -- by deleting as many old pictures and videos you can, and also removing any not so needed documents.  If you think you will need them in future, simply email them to yourself.  This way, your Tablet will get free storage space and your pics and other things will be saved in your email. 

Did this make sense OR confused you?  Once your game is back to working properly, we will work on getting back your level progress :+1:  No need to worry... but, you just have to be patient.  Such things with gadgets need simple trick(s), but lot of patience UNTIL we figure out the actual issue. 

Not a problem at all if you are not a tech savvy!  If we work on our own devices one or two times, we automatically become expert on these :D  :D   

** And with regards to posting in the wrong category, please do not worry about that too.  We can move this to the Farm Heroes section category :+1: 

Once again, don't worry!  We will figure this out :+1:   All I need from you is patience and answers to the questions I am asking / will ask.  

Please post back and let me know how it went.  I will come back and check tomorrow as it is almost midnight for me =)  

Remember, important task for you to do is to free the memory space on your device... as much as possible.  
  • gor
    Options
    i have done all the steps. As stated. went to apps and games. uninstalled reinstalled. hard reset, soft reset. 
    tons of storage on my device. 
    i have done all the steps you have indicated above. same.
    good night.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?