๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

account settings

Options
Claudie_Woest
Claudie_Woest Posts: 1 Newbie

How do i change my account settings cant buy gold bars from phone hoe do i watch videos off level we are stuck on please help. Nee to buy ekstra moves but cant buy via my phone how do i change that. Love my games but hate when i get stuck on one level for weekz

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

To change your account settings depends on your device that you have, do you have an iPhone, Android etc. Just open up your browser search engine and type in the phone you have and 'to change account settings' and that should help you out.ย 

Then you can go into the game and click on the gold bars icon and it will take you to the store to purchase them :)ย 

• Marianelacastillo
    Marianelacastillo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How to configure my account, When I got a message saying that my password is incorrect, I think that the problem is that my account have a part incorrect. Please help me.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Marianelacastillo, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can you please tell us which account that is.... Facebook OR Kingdom account?
    If it is Facebook account, you will be receiving an email to the one you have logged-in with...ย 

** Please tap on โ€œType your Commentโ€ box located below to write down more details!

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a nice day!
  • Mahesree
    Mahesree Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi i entered my mail id wrong now i forget my password also. please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?