Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

vandac
vandac Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
My ID is 1068011354 and I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and the game Farm Heros Saga don't load. I tried in others computers and the result is the same. I have another facebook account and the game load very well in all browsers. 
When I tried this accoun ID 1068011354 it doesn't work at all.
Help me

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓

Thanks for reporting this guys 👍

There seems to be an issue which is, unfortunately, affecting the game! Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

If you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC, you can try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store instead and give it a try.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• ShellyG
    ShellyG Posts: 20 Level 2
    Ok! So this is weird or just a coincidence lol... So as we all know FHS hasn't been loading for days...soooo I decided to play on mobile which is rare for my as I like my desktop, mobile worked fine and has a totally different look than the desktop version. So today I decided to see if FHS will load on my desktop, well it DOES and it has the same platform as the mobile game, same look and everything! So did they update it? Or did the mobile version somehow carry over to my desktop? It's just weird and a bit to get use to, but I am also glad I can get back to playing in via my desktop   =)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    LATEST UPDATE!!!

The game team has been working hard and has successfully improved the new HTML5 version on Facebook 💪⚒🛠🙌

You should now be able to load the game, but if not, please try clearing the cache and give it another go. 
    http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

If you play on King.com, you might still have loading issues and that is because the game still runs on Flash but worry not as that is the next thing the studio is going to work on improving.

If you have lost any purchased items or lost your progress, contact our Player Support team by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Please include your Facebook ID on the message so they can locate your game records! Here is how to find it!
    Facebook ID.

Answers

• pamelak038
    pamelak038 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have been using Facebook Gameroom, and play on facebook, but now Farm Hero's Super Saga will not load on any of them. I tried deleting cookies, uninstalling and reinstalling gameroom, but nothing helps
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,596 Candy Moderator
    Hello @pamelak038 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that King does not support the "Game Room"!!  Hence, I strongly recommend you to use another browser....  Did you try to play the game on Google Chrome browser OR Edge or any other browser?  If you have Windows 10, you can try to download the game through Microsoft store!! 

If none of these work, you can try to play the game on a mobile device -- which is working without any problems!!

Also, I am not seeing any issue with the game when I am playing on Chrome browser!!  So, please do try to play the game on a different browser and check if that works or not!! 

Please post back and let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!     
  • EDOMARRA1957
    EDOMARRA1957 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Welcome to our friendly forums. One of the forum rules here is that the only language used here is English. So if you reply again in English, I am sure that somebody will attend to you shortly.

• Sarah_Fitzgerald
    Sarah_Fitzgerald Posts: 3 Newbie
    why does it take nearly 5 minutes for the game to load at outset? I am using flash and have the latest so it is nothing to do with that....just really annoying
  • Sherry_Shepherd
    Sherry_Shepherd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Chrome is up to date will not load for me. Used Edge still will not load. Went to my daughter's account on same computer ,loads perfectly fine. What's up with that ?
  • vandac
    vandac Posts: 2 Newbie
    My ID is 1068011354 and I have the same problema.
    I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and the game Farm Heros Saga don't load. I tried in others computers and the result is the same. I have another facebook account and the game load very well in all browsers. 
    When I tried this accoun ID 1068011354 it doesn't work at all.
    Help me
  • Brandi_Cooper
    Brandi_Cooper Posts: 1 Newbie
    game will not load at all, have shut down and re started doesn't help --I am lost with this game please help me--I cannot playt
  • bettystephens5
    bettystephens5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My game loads halfway and freezes

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    @QueenB, I'm playing on the King platform, and I've tried several times this evening, but unfortunately the game doesn't load, the green bar gets two thirds of the way, then stops.

I've turned my PC off and restarted (thank you the IT Crowd  =) ), but no joy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?