Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

In a race but no new levels

2»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Benny_2_2 there is nothing you can do put simply. We were told that all levels are now available to everyone BUT clearly not. I have queried it with the CM but its the holiday season so there will be a longer delay than usual before we can get a response :( 
    You could hide her tablet that would solve it bahaha. (sorry couldn't resist) 
  • Benny_2_2
    Benny_2_2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer :) That would be more than my life’s worth - but thanks for the suggestion!
    Thanks for your help, I’ll just wait it out and let a few more levels unlock before I play again.
    Happy New Year!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

May I suggest that you are wearing some steel capped underwear and a fireproof suit before you give marriage advice again? =)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Rancid when  I thought about it later, I realised not only was i on the wrong side, but I know what my reaction would be to that happening.  Mr S has sometimes hidden the mouse on the top shelf knowing I cannot reach it. He has been banned from game playing before though ;) 
    But there is a reason we hide behind screen names 🤪
  • gopher669
    gopher669 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi @Benny_2_2 there is nothing you can do put simply. We were told that all levels are now available to everyone BUT clearly not. I have queried it with the CM but its the holiday season so there will be a longer delay than usual before we can get a response :( 
    You could hide her tablet that would solve it bahaha. (sorry couldn't resist) 
    I've had the same issue over the last few races.  I've already lost the current one, as someone else has already completed 15 levels (2921-2935) I don't have access to.

Why not start the race after completing the first level of the new episode?  That way you're only competing against people that have access to the same episode/levels that you do?
  • the_la_la
    the_la_la Posts: 1 Newbie

I am running into the same issue. I am on level 3115 with no new levels available. I am entered into a race with 4 other players who have finished the race (level 3130). This has happened before, but this time I have waited over 4 days and the levels haven’t appeared. Makes me wonder if they will ever show up. My app is up to date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?