Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

no Events

JSW
JSW Posts: 4 Newbie
same issue again, no new ev3nts,  what is going on!

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @JSW and welcome to our friendly community.  When you mention events are you talking about things like Harvest Rush or Rancid's Lair?  The only event I currently have is Rancid's Lair.
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Have had 2 weekends with no events at all. Usually now events are every Friday for a week, whereas previously used to change every few days, but nothing currently.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Diad, I currently have 3 events running - two close today: Harvest Rush and Choo Choo's Challenge.  The Chicken Coop (like Rancid's Lair) runs for several more days.  I'll tag the Community Manager @QueenB, to see if the events are just being randomly offered and everyone isn't getting them.  I know that in some of the other games that is true and not everyone has access to the same 'extra' things.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme👍

@Diad, Quests are not permanent features so it comes and goes and yes, there are different groups of players who gets access to this feature. 

The studio doesn't provide us any details about these groups as they get picked up randomly and we don't have a access nor control over this process.

All I can recommend, is to make sure the game app is always up to date so you don't miss out on future updates.

• Diad
    I used to get 3 events at a time but not recently. Haven't seen choo choo or harvest rush for months. At one point used to get sun level and treasure mill but haven't seen them for ages.
  • QueenB
    Gotcha!

These events are not permanent feature so they come and go. If you play on mobile, you need to have the latest game app version installed and a good internet connection.

If all of this is in place, your game simply doesn't have access to these extra features. 

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio and fingers crossed, hopefully everyone will soon have access to this new and exciting challenge.

• Jo_Harbrd
    Jo_Harbrd Posts: 2 Newbie
    No new events for 2 weeks yet it says they add new ones weekly
  • QueenB
    @Jo_Harbrd @Diad @JSW, do you guys happen to play on an Android device? If yes, can you all try the following steps on your device?

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.

Note that this will delete any saved Boosters and lives so try to use them before doing these steps so they don't go to waste.

Let me know how it goes :) 

• Diad
    Thanks, so I tried this and the only event I've got now is this cropsy thing, that's continuing for 2 weeks.... not impressed! Would be nice to get the other side games back

• brobin1
    brobin1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Diad - just curious to know if this worked for you before I try it? I havent had an event or a challenge in about 2 months now and I'm getting desperate 😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?