Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Browser issue

aliciapfeffer
aliciapfeffer Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
why did you have to change this King games? now i can't play anything on my chrome as it can not be upgraded!
**EDIT: Personal Information**

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,694 Sweet Legend
    Hi there!

It will also be more difficult to play on the PC as the Flshplayer will be turned off at the end of the year.

But I still like to pass your problem on to @QueenB.

She can surely help you further!

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    why did you have to change this King games? now i can't play anything on my chrome as it can not be upgraded!

Hello @aliciapfeffer Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, it is not the "King" that is changing their rules, but it is "Google Chrome" who are making different set of rules and removing the "Flash Player"!!  

Can you please tell me why you are not able to "upgrade your Chrome browser"?  What is happening?  Are you seeing any message when you try to upgrade?  If so, can you please post a screenshot of it?  

This web page will help you to take the screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** To rely back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the screenshot from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?