Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Higher levels 1200's old version does not fully download

Options
whitegloria
whitegloria Posts: 2 Newbie
Old version levels 1200's only downloads to point when says "Opps something went wrong Please reload"..After many attempts still says same thing.Been this way for 2 weeks..New version levels 1000's download fine with no problem..Need to fix Old version..Nothing wrong with my computer as can play New Version. Help!!

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @whitegloria

Hi there!

Since I cannot help you with technical questions, I am happy to pass it on to @QueenB.

She can definitely help you.

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Old version levels 1200's only downloads to point when says "Opps something went wrong Please reload"..After many attempts still says same thing.Been this way for 2 weeks..New version levels 1000's download fine with no problem..Need to fix Old version..Nothing wrong with my computer as can play New Version. Help!!
    Hello @whitegloria, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game :o  

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game and also which browser are you using?  And by any chance, are you playing on King.com? 

And I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "Old Version" and "New Version"!!  Can you please take screenshots of both versions and post them here for better understanding purposes?

The message you see "Oops something went wrong..." Is it from the Flash Player OR the game itself?  

Here is a web-page that tells you how to take screenshots  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshots, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the images from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?