Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My game wont connect to save my progress

Susan3265
Susan3265 Posts: 7 Level 2
For over a week my games wont connect to king to save my progress. I dont have Facebook. I get a message saying camt connect, try again in a bit. I've restarted my galaxy tab, cleared the cache and still have the problem with farm heroes and bubble witch 2. My last email from king said I should save progress through them, but cant find a way to do that so I can delete and reinstall apps

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Susan3265 and welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.  It sounds like you play several King games (I do too).  So the only games you have this problem with now are Farm Heroes and Bubble Witch 2?  When you open the game (for example Farm Heroes) and you see the message save my progress - does this open when you click on it?  When you click on it you should see a chance to create a King.com account then underneath there is  a button to connect via Facebook and then at the bottom is where if you already have a King.com account it should take you to another screen where you can input your email and password you used when you created your King account.

However - if for some reason the game doesn't think you are connected to the internet, it will not allow the connection to go through.  If at all possible - take a screenshot of your current levels in both games so if you are not able to save your progress - you can use that as proof of where you were in the game.

Please tell me what platform (make & model) and software version you are using in a comment below so if necessary further investigation can happen. 

Thank you.
  • Susan3265
    Hi, I'll try and attach pics of the issue. It's a different email address for bubble witch 2 and farm heroes, I don't know why but it wouldn't let me use the same email for both games 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Susan3265 said:
    Hi, I'll try and attach pics of the issue. It's a different email address for bubble witch 2 and farm heroes, I don't know why but it wouldn't let me use the same email for both games
    Hi @susan32650
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.

According to your screenshot I see the game apps have been corrupted. You will need to uninstall and then reinstall to get the Connecting problem resolved. 
    Of course, you can get back to your level. You connect your current game via a Facebook or Kingdom then you need to contact our Player Support. Complete the form as shown in the screenshot below, and then submit a description of your problem.

Click here to contact Players Support.
  • Susan3265
    I have had this issue for many days now, and have re installed the games as advised. My progress hasn't been saved. I've sent numerous emails and my issue still hasn't been resolved. I've played these games for many years but find dealing with issues a bit of a nightmare with some of my questions left unanswered
  • Susan3265
    You said 'of course you can get back to your level. You connect your current game via a Facebook or Kingdom then you need to contact our Player Support. Complete the form as shown in the screenshot below, and then submit a description of your problem's
    I've sent details to you more than once explaining my problem, namely my games wont connect. I dont have Facebook either so cant connect and save progress that way.
    I've sent screenshots as requested of both games.
    I'm doubting you will ever solve this for me and I'm tired of trying to get it sorted
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Susan3265
    I've given you a message.😊
  • Susan3265
    Still haven't sorted this for me. Waste of time
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    I've checked with Player Support @Susan3265 and your case is still open so you just need to wait for a reply. Feel free to replay back to the message with the following Ticket #9034471.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?