Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Help please???

gor
gor Posts: 27 Level 2
Hello. Can someone in the community please help me? I have asked this question repeatedly. It has been nearly two months and I cannot get into Farm Heroes. I open it and it shuts down immediately. Since the message from the community in December I have tried everything. I even tried to uninstall the game and reinstall. Nothing. I cleared the cache and there is plenty of room on my device for updates. Can someone help me get back to my favourite game? Thank you so much

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @gor!

Sorry to hear the issue is persisting 😦

Can you get back to me with the following details to take a closer look: 

1) Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

2) The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

3) How much available storage do you have left on the device?

• gor
    Hello,

i would like to thank you for being the only one that has replied. i did have one other reply a while ago and when i said i am not too good at technology i was told it was okay and yet got no help afterward. 
    here are the answers to your questions:

Make and model; samsung sgh-1497

available storage; 9.83 gb

version of game app; 5.30.9 i updated just now but still shuts down right away

thank you again. i have also reinstalled. nothing works. disappointed but grateful for your help.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Is ur Samsung phone jailbreak? 
  • gor
    samsung tablet. not sure
  • gor
    i answered all your questions. i am still waiting on your reply?
  • stan1981
    Maybe is fate that u cannot play. Just let it go. I highly suspect ur table is jailbreak thus cannot play. 
  • gor
    Hi Stan. Thank you for your reply. Can you explain jail break to me. I looked into it and it seems it is not. I have no problems with anything else. In terms of 'letting it go' i have played for years and it is literally my only vice. Had to make a lot of changes in life recently and did not want to add this small pleasure to the list of others. Please help and i will be grateful sending love to you through the universe..........thank you :)
  • stan1981
     Jailbreaking phones — or “rooting” when referring to Android devices — became legal in 2010, followed by smartwatches and tablets in 2015. ... Worth noting: it's legal to jailbreak or root a phone if you're doing it to use legallyacquired apps, for a smartphone. The same is not true for illegally acquired apps”

Definition from Google. 
    Pls Google it for more info.

Can you play on other device? 
    If yes, ur Samsung tablet is the issue!
    So ? Play on other device!!!
  • gor
    can you explain or help me to jailbreak or unlock or re root?
    As for other device. i do not have. ......modest life.

thank you for any help Stan.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @gor
    If you are unsure what jailbreak means, then you probably haven't done this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?