Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Help please???

2»

Answers

• gor
    gor Posts: 27 Level 2
    Was just looking for help with my game. Instead I got no help after i provided all my info., was told to 'let it go' and you probably 'haven't done this'.
    Thought this was a site/forum/community for kind ppl to help with game not psychological advice and a stab @ my tech skills. wow

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Help? Do not take it for granted. 
    Your issue is too technical. 
    Slowly wait for other ppl help. 
    My advice : change ur device. 
  • gor
    when i said i dont have another device and i have a 'modest' life it was a nice way of me saying i do not have $ 4 1.
    Send me the loot Stan and i will buy another device. Otherwise. Please help (or i will slowly wait for others to help....patients is a virtue :) 
    Thanks.
  • stan1981
    Ok. Then u slowly wait. 
    Go n do some self troubleshooting: can u play other king games on this device? Or is it only farm hero saga that u cannot play?
  • stan1981
    Don’t u have a mobile device? 
    Can u try to see whether u can play on ur mobile device? 
  • gor
    Hi. It is only farm heroes i cannot play and it started in mid December when there was a problem announced and then stated it was fixed. There were a lot of complaints but it seems now it is only me that cannot get back in. 
    As for other games, not interested. A friend linked me to it years ago and it is really the only game thing i do :(
    thanks
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    @gor, did you by any chance tried clearing the Google Play Store cache? 

First, delete the game app and then reset the settings in the Google Play Store app:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or King account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.

I really hope this does the trick, but if not, there is not much we can do, you will have to try on a new device 😕
  • gor
    did everything you said. Held my breath while the wheel was spinning and after 10 seconds of the orange farm heroes front page........just another shut down.

sucks. dont have other device. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Awe man, 😮 I'm sorry that did not work 😢

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game.

I was going to suggest a different device but understand if there are any. My only recommendation now is to perhaps try to reboot the device and see if that helps and make sure you have the latest Operating system and enough storage to handle games. 

You can still play on PC and Windows 10 if possible.

Hope you'll find a way to get back to the game 💪🙌
  • gor
    Thanks for your message. I even reinstalled 'play'. reinstalled game 3x, deleted all i didnt need. Tablet is not new but it is also empty in terms of storage and it seems i have no other problems with anything else. 
    Thank you for the strong arm and heart <3.
    I will try to move on from this but when you only have one thing that relaxes you and you dont feel like reading or going for a walk it makes me sad. I think i was literally nearing the end of my farm heroes concur (?)....level two thousand two hundred and something. What doesnt make sense to me is that there was a farm hereos glitch posted. Then when it said 'all fixed' it didnt fix for me which still makes me think it is the game and not my device but i will just deal with it. 
    Thanks again Queen :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?