Guess my final score and win Gold Bars 😉 FINISHED!

Comments

• Jane_Does
    Jane_Does Posts: 17 Level 2
    I would guess aroun 379.000
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

600,000 is not my guess, it's just my best score. I will make a proper guess in the next few hours. Maybe.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    My official guess is 192,000 points.
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    After going through your screenshot n with my little experiance of FHS following points has been noted:

1. If the total moves is 27 then you got 188000 in 16 moves.
    2. As you have bonnie boosters activated I guess you consumed 1 tractor, 1 shovel n 1 hunter ( activated with maximum power).
    3. It seems that this is a high scoring level bcz its difficult to get such score in just 16 moves.
    4. Now you have 11 moves left with hero mode, 1 shovel and 1 hunter.
    5. There is green grass also.

So lots of observation without any guess😁🤣😂.

Ok, I will add 15k with each move n 50k for shovel n hunter.

Hence my final guess is 403000.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    505000 final score
  • Safaasafaa
    Safaasafaa Posts: 212 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    **Edit by CM: SPAM- Off-topic**

A new level in the game, it is very beautiful, some stages are very difficult, but very Jumbleh. I ask the developer of the game to add correspondence and chat from within the game until you become very beautiful. I ask the developer to add this feature to the game. Thank you.
  • Safaasafaa
    A new level in the game2577, it is very beautiful, some stages are very difficult, but very Jumbleh. I ask the developer of the game to add correspondence and chat from within the game until you become very beautiful. I ask the developer to add this feature to the game. Thank you.
  • Safaasafaa
    A new level in the game2577,A new level in the game, it is very beautiful, some stages are very difficult, but very Jumbleh. I ask the developer of the game to add correspondence and chat from within the game until you become very beautiful. I ask the developer to add this feature to the game. Thank you. it is very beautiful, some stages are very difficult, but very Jumbleh. I ask the developer of the game to add correspondence and chat from within the game until you become very beautiful. I ask the developer to add this feature to the game. Thank you.
  • Safaasafaa
    Very nice game, correct some stages are difficult, but a nice game my level in the game 2577 in the pet game I ask the developer to add the characteristic of the chat in the game, thank you all
  • Safaasafaa
    edited January 2020
    Very nice game, correct some stages are difficult, but a nice game my level in the game 2577 in the pet game I ask the developer to add the characteristic of the chat in the game, thank you all

**Edit by CM: SPAM- Off-topic game screenshot**

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?