Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

i bought boosters game says i bought them but i dont have them

petra1947
petra1947 Posts: 4 Newbie
4 times now i bought shovel boosteres . first i got 3 times try again. then it says i bought them. but i dont have them. i reloaded the game, stays the same. 4 times now.

Answers

• petra1947
    for abouth a month nos i also dont get my score on my fb like b4
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,622 Candy Moderator
    Hello @petra1947, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, I would like to clear somethings... 

1) Did you buy the "Shovel" Boosters with your Gold Bars OR the Magic Beans? 

2) I have not understood what you meant by "you cannot get score on your FB like before"?  Can you please explain a bit more about it?  

Looking forward to talk to you more!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • petra1947
    i bought the shovels with beans. after refreshing the game 5 times i finally got the shovels. what i mean abouth the score on fb. before the game putted my level on my facebook whenever i reach a new level. and i also saw what level others reach on there facebook.it was fun beating mt friends like that. now i dont see my level on f.b. neither my friends. i did not b lock the game. its not n ot there anymore after the game changed his look.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @petra1947, happy to hear you have received your Shovels 💪🙌

As for the share your score feature on Facebook, this is something the game team has been testing for a while and if you no longer have the option to share, it means this feature is no longer available so there are no issues.

Hope this clears out any doubts 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?