Bug: Eggcracker booster turtioal

13»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Wait, are you saying that you have the latest version but the tutorial issue is still persisting? On both PC and mobile?

Which game app version do you have installed on your mobile device? 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,018 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @QueenB

No. What I´m saying that I don´t get the update because you keep putting out new updates. 

When you put out a new one before the one that are in for rewiev has gone through the process it cancel the one that are in. I try to explain.

You put in update A for rewiev so it will be publiced for the users. Then before that is finish you put in update B. Then A are cancelled and B start from the buttom of there list.
    So the one you put in december 10 are now been cancelled and the one you put in december 12 start from the buttom and take up to december 19 before it will be rolled out.

You need to check the status on the one you have in for rewiev so they are done and have been rolled out before you put in new ones.
    And to add more. If you have marked that you will the update be rolled out in parts you need to wait untill it have been rolled out to everyone.

So for everyone you put in for rewiev always start from day 0. Then it take up to 7 seven days before it´s rolled out. 

When you put out an update the one that plays on computer get it direct. But for play store it take several days before users get it and that because play store check/rewiev it before it´s publiced for users to download. 

I have still the same version that came november 4. And that it the same update I can get on my old mobile.

Hope you understood.

If I had got an update and it didn´t work, I had said that.
  • piaandersson
    edited December 2019
    @QueenB I have now got an update so I´m now have gameversion 5.30.5 And there are no change.

Since one only have 5 lives I just checked the levels that are on the sreenshots. And they are just the same.

As I see it. It one of three reasons.
    1. The fix that was made for december 5 are not included in this update.
    Or 2. The fix for farm club reworked it.
    Or 3. It was not fixed to begin whit.

I don´t know which one, all I know it´s not fixed. And consider the time it have taken to get an update I probably wan´t get any more new updates this year.
  • piaandersson
    @QueenB Did you forgot to answer or did you miss the one I wrote tuesday evening. It would be god to know if it will be a plan for it.
  • QueenB
    Hi @piaandersson, I apologies for the delay!

I've informed the studio that the tutorial issue like you have on level 844 has not been corrected yet, and they have informed that as this doesn't affect the gameplay, they will continue to work on this next year and improve it. 

Now as for the updates, the game doesn't get updated every 7 days as a general habit in the industry. To build an app, it can take up to 2 weeks and currently this is how the studios have operated for years and this is not going to change, but we thank you for the feedback.

As for your comment:

" You put in update A for rewiev so it will be publiced for the users. Then before that is finish you put in update B. Then A are cancelled and B start from the buttom of there list.
    So the one you put in december 10 are now been cancelled and the one you put in december 12 start from the buttom and take up to december 19 before it will be rolled out."

We're not sure of the source of this information, but this is not how our company operate with publishers such as Google Play, Windows Store, Amazon and Apple.

As for the egg cracker tutorial, it hasn't been fixed but it will during the new year as there are other priorities at the moment. 

• piaandersson
    @QueenB now I´m confused. Level 844 have the same problem/issue like the others. They all have the eggcracker turtioal that locks the levels. The difference between 844 and the others are that level 844 are a level whit snowball.

You write "as this doesn't affect the gameplay" sure it does since the turtioal show up in all levels that have egg to crack (+ 844). So I´m no longer able to play regular levels since the level I´m on 2624 have it. I can´t check all previos levels so I can´t say if it show up in other kind of levels then have eggs.

December 5 you wrote that it was an new update, and what I understood then that update should have fixed the problem. If I had got that update I would have known sooner that it wasn´t fixed. And if I had got that update then it had been possible for them to fix that at the same time they fixed the turtioal for farm club.

But at least I know now that point 3 in tuesdays post are the correct one. It wasn´t fixed.

Since I have this problem you can be sure that others have had it or will have it. But they don´t bother to find this commynity to write about it.

For me now. I will play the event that are right now. Then I just find me another game. And maybe sometime during the next year I open the game and see if it has been fixed. For as it is now I know it is no point to even open the regular levels to see if it has been fixed because they wan´t do anything untill sometime next year.

• QueenB
    That is exactly the problem, the studio is not getting enough reports to investigate further and their system shows that this is not affecting the gameplay as they see players getting pass these levels that you have reported.

Reading through the threads again, I noticed we haven't suggested to reinstall the game.

The studio wants to know if you have tried it yet and if yes, would you be willing to share a video recording showing us what happens when you're on level 2624 and that when you follow the tutorial, the game doesn't react? 

I have personally tested these levels my self and could not reproduce the issues so I could help speed up the process 😕

We appreciate your collaboration 🙏🙂
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If you do reinstall the app, the following suggestion has worked for many.
    Install the game but do not log in. Then complete up to and including level 72. Then log in.
  • piaandersson
    edited January 2020
    @QueenB Late answer because I have not felt to contuie this, so haven´t read it before now.

Of course a reinstalling will solve the problem so I can play, because all boosters will be deleted so there wan´t be any eggracker booster. I had have eggcracker boosters before and that had not been a problem. This problem showed up after I got one doing a quest. So somehow that made the problem.

And no I will not reinstall because I now have quit a lot of boosters of all the sorts and I don´t want to loose them. Sure I can reinstall if you replace all my boosters, but the problem probably not going to show up because the problem came throug/after the quest.

And I can now say that the eggcracker booster turtioal blocks all levels where you have egg to crack. Plus the one whit snowball that I can´t figure out why it´s there.
    Funny enough it was one level that had hen that worked that because the booster in that one was clear grumpys. That was level 192. But now they have changed that level so there are no hen there.

No I´m not going to do a video.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Egg cracker ? Me at lvl 1574, didn’t have any egg cracker tutorial ... 
    so the bug is due to the quest? 
    Didn’t really use egg cracker; shovel is much convenient for me. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?