Does your Farm Heroes Saga game look different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Sorry you feel this way @noavic😦

We'll make your feedback gets passed on to the studio. If you happen to have Windows 10 installed on your PC, you can try it and see if you have a better gaming experience. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Hope this helps :)

• QueenB
    @H3llfire, we are currently looking into this so could you do us a huge favor and post a screenshot of the game map showing the roadblock issue here?

We have a separate post to collect roadblock issue feedback, thanks 😉

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • noavic
    noavic Posts: 2 Newbie
    @QueenB, Thanks. I tried it on mac OS and on Win10. In both I play it via facebook, and in both it is not playable and cause eye pain. 

You can't take a tablet game and put it on a big screen. 
    The user sit on a different distance, all the (too many) animations are enlarged and it causes both bad game experience and quite a slow one.

@stan1981, I tried over a 2 year-old macbook pro who can handle several graphic software at one, and on a brand-new pc laptop who is meant for gaming. In both the experience was great until the html-5 change. This is a match-3 facebook game, not 3D MMORPG. it shouldn't require much. 

• ivan4o
    ivan4o Posts: 1 Newbie
    I play the game through Facebook and ever since the new look was introduced I am having issues mainly because I can not use the boosters in order to, possibly, help me and pass a level. From what I understand, they are now on the right of the screen, but they are barely visible, making it impossible for me to use them.
  • QueenB
    Hi @ivan4o and welcome to our Community!

Can you check and see the browser hasn't been zoomed out by trying to zoom in again?

Hope that fixes it as we haven't received any similar reports about this 🤔

Let me know how it goes please :) 
  • SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    I 'm not liking this new version..I can't see my friends list but it does show me with about 4 friends that I don't even know. I can't send lives to my friends because I can't see them..It ask if I want to send lives..I press I do and it ask me again and again. I'm on day 3 and it still giving me a prize for day 2..ugh
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Most ppl can’t even play on the new version ... after flash is dead ...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,589 Candy Moderator
    SammySid said:
    I 'm not liking this new version..I can't see my friends list but it does show me with about 4 friends that I don't even know. I can't send lives to my friends because I can't see them..It ask if I want to send lives..I press I do and it ask me again and again. I'm on day 3 and it still giving me a prize for day 2..ugh
    Hello @SammySid, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to know that you are not liking the new version of the Farm Heroes!!  But, unfortunately, we do not have other choice... The Flash player being disabled, the King Studio has made this change ONLY for us (the players) to have a better experience and enjoy the game even more!  

And if you have noticed, now, we have almost all the functions that are available on Mobile devices -- for example, the Special Events -- a best way to earn Magic Beans, Unlimited Lives and also extra boosters!  We also have the "Honey Harvest" -- a team challenge, and also Quests, etc, etc., 

I am sure you will get used to this "new" version soon enough, once you find all the plus points in it :+1: 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" if you need to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • Irenejd
    Irenejd Posts: 58 Level 3
    I don't have any trouble with speed, but I am disappointed that it is not very clear.  I use both an iPad and a PC, Win 7 and Win 10 and I don't see a diff.  I'm glad you converted early, away from Flash.  
  • ScottW
    ScottW Posts: 1 Newbie

Thanks for fixing the Farm Heroes access via Facebook.  The new interface is taking a bit of getting used to, which will take some time.  I much preferred the old programme appearance, and the navigation around the screen.  It is certainly not an improvement! 

I’m at level 1929, and I have noticed that there are several bugs on this particular level.  It has twice loaded up a screen, of which one example is attached, where there is no possible opening move!  The programme seems to think that the carrot behind the spider’s web on the top left can be moved to start the game (indicated by the jumping icons).  It can, but only by using a shovel.  I have also noticed the rocket fuses often don’t burn down, when a move which has been made should reduce the fuse length.

Another small change appears to be with the rainbow icons.  They used to activate the fuse on the rockets, but no longer do so.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?