Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• jothedo
    jothedo Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    I finished level 880.  I didn't get enough points to get rancid's key.  It is stuck on 3 day 23 hour 51 min countdown. It is not moving.  My sister sent me help and she disappears before I get any other friends to help.   It is now over one week and I haven't been able to play and I don't have enough gold bars to go to the next level.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jothedo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please post below details, so that I can escalate this issue to our 
    1) The device you are using to play the game;
    2) Version you have right now and
    3) Your game user ID number -- this link will help you "find my ID Number"

But, I request to please be patient till the team finds a solution!  Just a suggestion, if you do not have any stored up boosters, you can try to delete and reinstall the App which will definitely resolve the issue and clears any bugs :+1: 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sherrilp
    sherrilp Posts: 20 Level 2
    I did all these things and i lost all the friends i use to have. I'm just guessing it's because they don't play ay more. Wish i could remember how to get new friends so i could get beans. Thanks for helping
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If you want more friends, then save your progress and delete the app. All unused boosters will be lost. Re-install the app, play a couple of levels and log in. You then normally get ten new friends. Repeat as often as you like. I have done this and have over 200 friends on my list.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    That a nice trick. 
  • NancB
    NancB Posts: 2 Newbie
    caratu said:
    My Roadblock has been stuck on 3 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes for several days. How do I get it to open?

Exactly!
    Mine won't budge from 3 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes...it will not open.

The first time this happened, I just went ahead and used gold thinking that it was a bug that would be worked through before I got to the e
  • SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    How am I suppose to ask friends for help on a road block when it doesn't show any of my friends? So now I have to wait 3 days...
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    If you are referring to the "new" downloaded/installed version for PC, you must link to Facebook to connect with friends.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello @SammySid, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

1) With regards to not able to see your friends --->  If you are saying that you cannot see any of your friends on the "Map", then may be either you OR they are very high in the levels, and hence, you are not able to see them? 

If you are saying you cannot see them in the "Winners' list" underneath the level, where the scores are displayed, it would be the same reason as above.  But, if your friends are in higher levels than you, you will be able to see them if you slide the scores' screen in sideways!

And if you are talking about you are not able to see them in the "Friends List" when you are sending Lives, I would say it would be hard if you have many friends!!  What I can suggest you is, take multiple screenshots of the "Friends' lists" that appear and then slowly go through them to see if any of your friends are there or not!! 

There could be another reason for you to not able to see your friends... may be they have stopped playing the game as it has been crazy lately with "Flash Player" glitches and/or loading issues?  

2) With regards to the Road Block ---> If you cannot find your friends, you can make new friends that are active.  If you have Facebook account, search for "Farm Heroes Groups" and many will pop-up.  Choose from there or become member in all those groups (that seem legit), and request the members in those groups to send you Friend Request!  This way, you can make new friends and you will have many active players in the game!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if you have more questions or further assistance... simply tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope everything works out and you will continue in your game!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I think there is a reported bug with the friends list being empty. If so, the team are working on it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?