Why did you start playing Farm Heroes Saga? 🧐

Comments

• Talija
    Talija Posts: 2 Newbie
    @QueenB thank you for answer but I am not satisfied at all. Now I try to play on fb and it is still loading-more than 15 minutes! If you started with this new version (graphic is terrible) you could do something about that. I was on level 2196!
    So, I will load the game from store, how to connect with facebook and got my friends back. Thank you for the answer.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Talija, hopefully, the Windows 10 app will work better for while the game team is working on improving the new version.

We have a thread here which you can follow up on as this thread is related to something else.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    I started playing Farm Heroes Saga over 7 years ago.  I started with Candy Crush Saga - which one of my daughters told me about and then a work colleague told me about Farm Heroes saga which she also played (and still does).  I started playing the game and was in the 500s, but took a break from the game until recently and now I have rediscovered the game and why I liked it so much in the first place.  I love the graphics and especially the sound effects.  Its one of the few games I play with the sound effects on.  I find it fun and challenging and I too enjoy making Rancid mad - of course he just keeps coming back again and again (just more chances to make you mad @Rancid 😉).  I also love Bonnie's Booster Trail  and Choo-Choo's Challenge.  So now I am on level 1585, but it is definitely getting harder to advance, but I keep playing because I really enjoy the game a lot!😊🤗🐨
  • NancB
    NancB Posts: 2 Newbie
    Playing for forever, but at least since 2012
    =)
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    I was drawn to the game because of it's classic Match 3 feel and understated graphics and effects.   The downloaded/installed version lacks these qualities.    There may be explosions on farms, but not every 4 seconds.
  • Maricela1
    Maricela1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello Queen B, there is no possibility to send requests and / or accept lives. I hope he will make a change soon in order to receive lives and beans. Cordially.
  • imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Hello everyone....

Well, where do I begin? 🤗  I have been playing for years now (if anyone could tell me exactly what year that I started playing, I would really appreciate it! 😉)  Farm Heroes Saga puts me in my “happy place”!  It gives me a sense of comfort & joy! (Anyone who isn’t a Farm Heroes fan just wouldn’t understand! 😍)  I pretty much love everything about it!  The graphics, the characters, the challenge, the cute noises they make & oh my goodness, their adorable eyes! 🥺 The sheep are my favorite, black & white, I’m not prejudice! 😜 My least favorite are the fruit bombs! Grrr! 😠 I love all the special games & getting the chance to win the magic beans. My current level is 2953.  I get really worried because I now see the last level before it goes into the clouds!  Please, please keep the episodes coming!  I don’t know what I would do without this game!! ☹️

Thanks for letting me vent about my love for this game! 🥰  Again, only the Farm Community would understand! 💕
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @imabearnut, thank you for sharing the ❤  you have for the game, this made our day 😍🤗

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Oh....you are sooo welcome! Glad that I could make someone’s day! 💗 

Is there anyway that you could tell me when I started playing FHS? 🙏
  • gmverdi1976
    gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2
    This game has become so addictive for me. When I started playing I was going through alot of turmoil in my life and at the end of my trying days I loved coming home and escaping in this game...its challenging, addictive, fun and kind of relaxing when playing. ( me and my daughter would crack up at the sheep sounds) Now my life is so much better and I play whenever I have the time...and spend way too much money on it lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?