Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Answers

• drb48
    drb48 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I've also had this problem for the last several days.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @drb48, @LORENCALEKS, @Marianne321!

This is something that has been flagged to the studio already. I'll move this post to the main thread so you'll get an update when we know the game has been improved.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
  • ShellyG
    ShellyG Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Ok! So this is weird or just a coincidence lol... So as we all know FHS hasn't been loading for days...soooo I decided to play on mobile which is rare for my as I like my desktop, mobile worked fine and has a totally different look than the desktop version. So today I decided to see if FHS will load on my desktop, well it DOES and it has the same platform as the mobile game, same look and everything! So did they update it? Or did the mobile version somehow carry over to my desktop? It's just weird and a bit to get use to, but I am also glad I can get back to playing in via my desktop   =)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @QueenB I hear reports on Facebook its working again? 
    Anyone affected clear cache and cookies and see if yours is too. Hopefully so, but we have had no official say so yet so if not, false alarm. And I apologise. 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    @Chicken_Slayer Try to see if you can find out if they play the new version (on facebook) that are being rolled out. Because what I understand the new one works, but not the old one. There are comments in this thread that it works for some.

I´m not sure but from what I understand it can be differences in the grapich/layout between the two.

King.com don´t work.
  • Lady_Choo
    @piaandersson from what they have said, they had the old flash version when it stopped working and now its working, its the new html version. 
    I am wondering if either flash is not being supported now earlier than expected, or there is just a slight hiccup between transferring them to the new version. I know more players were moved over on to it. 

Maybe they moved more players sooner now because of the issues? 

Hopefully King will soon but keep clearing cache/cookies every so often to see if it does so you are ready :) 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    @Chicken_Slayer HTML should work because that are well what are used on mobiles.

Don´t know what you mean by "I am wondering if either flash is not being supported now earlier than expected"

Flash player on players computer has nothing to do whit it. So if someone has stoped supported flash that are King that stoped it for farm heroes, because other king game using flash works. So something are wrong on farm heroes.

This happened sometime friday january 17. For me my guess are that they put out an update before they went home on friday and that update made this problem. If my guess are right they should have backup of the previous version and that they can roll back to that one.

No matter what caused it. It up to king to fix it so it also works on king.com again. Because when you read the comments that are many that play on that site.

• Lady_Choo
    I meant as in browsers not supporting it. I know not many use Flash now. Clearly it wasn't that, it was just a thought. I don't play any other games on pc that use it. 
    And yes, King will fix it, there must be a reason why its not done yet but it is being worked on :) 

I do know that the mobile version and the canvas (pc) versions are different despite maybe using the same format. Size for a start. They also have different teams for both. Hence why when it first appeared, there were many teething issues. I don't know anything about programming but I do know that much :)
  • Mildred_2_2
    Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
    QueenB said:

Thanks for reporting this guys 👍

There seems to be an issue which is, unfortunately, affecting the game! Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

If you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC, you can try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store instead and give it a try.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• Mildred_2_2
    Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
    I downloaded the one from the Microsoft store and it is not the same. Now that version is on my facebook page and I can't get rid of it. Tried everything. If I use that version then there is NO daily gifts or beans. I want the old one back. Some have got it back but I am still waiting. I even emailed King.com and got no help yet. Thanks for trying to help us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?