Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thank you very much for the repaired Farm Heros games on king.com everything is going very well I am in this place what I was all the daily bonuses I receivedThank you again !!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @adam64 we need to speak English here so that everyone can understand your comments, if you need to, its ok to use a translator like google translate. 

I used one this time though to see what you said and I am very happy your game is fixed :D Happy playing!! 
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options
    On King.com platform, an issue still exists.   The FHS loads to the point of the "map", and then freezes there.   Still unable to proceed with game play.
  • Babongo
    Options
    As of today, FHS will only load previously finished levels.   I even re-played Level 2742, solved it, but was denied 2743.   Notice how the 2743 screen is missing items in the "Goals" area:

• adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    Babongo said:
    As of today, FHS will only load previously finished levels.   I even re-played Level 2742, solved it, but was denied 2743.   Notice how the 2743 screen is missing items in the "Goals" area:

I have exactly the same problem.
    I can't enter the next level
    My board also looked like yours

Wpisz swój komentarz
  • gleloz
    gleloz Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Everything seems to be fine for me (at least on first loading and playing one level). So it might be premature to say this but ... THANK YOU KING :)
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @QueenB Some feedback from me since king.com seems to start working. It is an old computer and it still flash.

First the positive. When I have gotten in it seems like it works faster. Scroll down goes faster and playing levels runs faster then it did before. So that´s god.

Now to the negative. I replayed two levels and it worked fine. When I clicked to get in to the third, the dog came up running and it said loading. Everything froze. Thougt that I log out and clicken on settings. But nothing happened. Had to close the tab. (that only happened one time)

Open and logged in again. Replayed two levels. Worked fine. When I clicked on the third I got something went wrong please reload. Logged out and closed down.

Open and logged in again. Clicked on the same level but the same thing happened. Something went wrong please reload. Logged out and closed. Clear the cache.

Open and logged in again. Replayed two other levels. Worked fine. Tried the one that was wrong and same thing happened again. That level are 1704 that it happened to several times.

Open and logged in again. Replayed another level. Worked fine. The next the same thing something went wrong.

Open and logged in again. And tried that level same thing. That level are 1717

So it seems like some levels have become damaged but that´s not possible for me to check wich one that works and wich don´t.

As of know 1704 och 1717 that one are something wrong. I had a third level 1719 that the same came up but that one I only played one time.

As I said in the beginning this on my old computer. I going to check on my other computer (that are newer) tomorrow to see if it is the same problem with the specifik levels. The other things that other show here I haven´t seen. But see if it turn up on the other computer.

• Babongo
    Options
    Babongo said:

I tried some playing some earlier levels, one loaded, one did not.  Again, notice the lack of images in the "Goals"
  • Babongo
    Options
    The frustration accrues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?