Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    Now loading but then getting an error message asking to reload. After reloading, same thing happens...
  • Terina_Mallows
    Terina_Mallows Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Mines loading now on my pc, windows 10, but the resolution is poor & the game screen is too large so I can't see my points or boosters
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you all for confirming that the game is working and for the feedback 🙏👍

To make it clear, there are still some issues with some players on King.com!!!

Rest assured however that our developers are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC, you can try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store instead and give it a try.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @QueenB I have now checked on my other computer. It is the same as I wrote, some level works and some don´t.

I´m not up on levels 2700+ So couldn´t check those. But I checked 2168 that one in the thread show picture of.
    For me I got the popup that says something went wrong please reload. So for me that look likes it the same problem that I get but it shown in another way. My guess it could be that we have different OS on the computers.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this @piaandersson👍

I know the team is still working on improving the game on King.com so hopefully, they get this solved fast. If it gives you too much trouble, will you still be able to play on your Android?

• Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options
    I appreciate the effort.   This is probably the most prolonged tech issue since I have been playing FHS.  With all the different games and platforms, it is quite a challenge to maintain the operation.
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options
    @QueenB The mobile still the same, (I wrote in that thread a couple of days ago), so I have been using king.com to check out some levels.
    So even if king.com not working as it should right now, it´s better then nothing.
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    @QueenB I'm playing on King on my laptop, and the game came back yesterday  =) One thing I did notice is that it takes a little longer to load, so no biggie.

Unfortunately, in my absence, someone has overtaken me  :p
  • Waltraut
    Waltraut Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ok you fixed it, but now we have an "something went wrong, please load again" whenever i click on Level 1144  >:)

• Ted_E_Vanderford
    Ted_E_Vanderford Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Farm Heroes won't load . I get please bear with us while were loading up  the Farm and then it crashes 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?