Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unlimited usage of the Boosters-FIXED!

Answers

• lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    The issue was all sorted for 1 day where the game worked as it should. Even all the boosters were as they should be. Today it's gone back to having 1 of everything and can be used without limitations. I also don't gain boosters as I should through rewards etc. Any idea what's up?
    Could it have anything to do with me restarting my computer about the same time?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Restarting your computer would have no effect. This is only my opinion, as I don't play on PC.
  • dryndryn
    dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Guys
    Yesterday was fixed, today - again I can use every booster I have multiple times... 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for the heads up guys 👍

The studio is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• dryndryn
    dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
    QueenB said:
    Thanks for the heads up guys 👍

The studio is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Thanks for the fast response and the update :) ;:awesome:
  • lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Agreed! It's happening to other people too at the same time as my changes.
  • krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    Pummy Raj -
    Thanks for trying to help me.  In answer to your above questions...
    1) I'm using a macbook air
    2) ID - 1182367538
    from 2nd response...
    I have the 7 day daily bonus

thanks so much!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @krkirby, Thank you for providing the details :+1: 

I will escalate this issue to our Farm game In-charge and request them if they can take a look into your game and find out what's going on!!  

It could be couple of days for them to get back to us, hence I request you to please be patient 🙏🏻

In the mean time, take screenshots everyday before and after collecting your "Daily Bonus"!  So that, it can be a proof to the team that the boosters are not being added to your stock!   

Talk to you soon and have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    krkirby said:
    Pummy Raj -
    Thanks for trying to help me.  In answer to your above questions...
    1) I'm using a macbook air
    2) ID - 1182367538
    from 2nd response...
    I have the 7 day daily bonus

thanks so much!
    Could you try something out for me? The next time you open the game to play, can you select any of the boosters (even if you do not have any) and see if it you are able to use it?

There is an issue which we are currently looking into where you do get boosters but, it doesn't how many you have available, it always shows 1, check out this thread

• lindamicheleplatt
    lindamicheleplatt Posts: 7 Level 2
    I too have had unlimited boosters for the 3 days the game has been back with it's new version.
    It is not a matter of using a different browser or clearing cookies.That has been done to no avail.
    There is definitely a fluke with the game.
    While this is nice and I should not look a gift horse in the mouth, I play because it is a challenge and the temptation to use them when a level is too hard is just too great.I like a challenge as I said.LOL
    My ID is:1017172083.I play on FaceBook, but also have all of the other ways to play also.Still the same with all.Too many unlimited boosters.LOL
    Thank you,
    Michele

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?