Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why did you start playing Farm Heroes Saga? 🧐

Comments

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4

I am not quite sure when I started playing Farm Heroes saga.  But if I was guessing I started playing when it first came out in 2013.  Truly, I do not remember how I found King Games. But initially I started playing as a stress release.  I would come home from work and start playing. I started out playing 3 games Papa pear, Pet rescue and Farm Heroes. My husband now but, at that time we were just dating, he used to laugh cause he could hear the music and noise the animals made in the background playing on the phone.  Because at that time I lived in Missouri and he lived 5 hrs. away in Arkansas.

He eventually learn what game I was playing by the background noise the animals made.  I would get stuck or run out of lives and I would switch over to one of the other games and play it till either I ran out of lives on that game.  Initially, when I first started playing my favorite game was Papa Pear. But I got stuck and could got get past it.  So I cut back to only playing only 2 games, Pet rescue and Farm Heroes.  Then I one day I got stuck on Farm Heroes so I stopped playing it also and only played Pet Rescue Saga. Then one day I reached the end of Pet Rescue so I would play it on husband’s, my son‘s and my mother-in- laws account.

For the next few years I only played Pet Rescue Saga as you should be able to tell be now I really loved to play Pet Rescue Saga. I would see who I could get a higher score with.  So finally I got tired of doing this so I decided to give Farm Heroes Saga a second chance.  So I once again I began playing Farm Heroes Saga while I was waiting for new levels to be built on Pet Rescue Saga instead of playing Pet Rescue on everyone else account.

About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer.  During my 35 Radiation and 3 chemo treatments I stopped playing all of my King games. I was just too sick to play.  Even after I came home I did not play for a long time I still was too sick and weak to play.  After the doctors inserted a feeding tube and trach I finally began playing my King Games once again.  Fortunately, my Cancer is in remission but unfortunately due to the fact that radiation burned my voice box so I don’t have much of a voice. Plus, I still have the feeding tube and trach I am unable to work anymore. But by the Grace of God I am still alive    

It took me about a week or so to catch up on Pet Rescue. And somehow I stumbled onto Pet Rescue Puzzle and once again I was back to playing 2 games while I was waiting on new levels to be built on Pet Rescue.  Then I managed to reach the end of Pet Rescue Puzzle also so I was waiting for new levels to be built on two games again.   

WhooHoo today I finally passed level 2000 on Farm Heroes.  And I can’t wait to see what is waiting for me in the next levels on Farm Heroes.  Most important of the games I play, Pet rescue, Pet Rescue Puzzle and Farm Heroes have helped me get through everything.  I look forward to playing my games almost every day.  They give me a reason to get up every day.  I truly do love playing Farm Heroes defeating Rancid and saving all the pets.  

Thank you everyone for creating these wonderful games.  Plus, I want to thank everyone in the Community for creating all these magnificent games and events in the King Community.  It has been a great blessing for me to have found this wonderful Community.  THANK YOU EVERYONE.   

Sorry for rambling on and creating such a long post.  =)

• sisidodo37
    sisidodo37 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    (Unsupported Language)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    I'm so happy you found us here @Angel1207🤗

We're happy King games was there for you when you need a break, hope the community will bring you joy 😍🤗 
  • QueenB
    Oh....you are sooo welcome! Glad that I could make someone’s day! 💗 

Is there anyway that you could tell me when I started playing FHS? 🙏
    It looks like you have been playing since, 30/06/2014 🤩 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Very good news that u won the battle against stage 4 cancer. 
    That is consider a miracle.
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    I forgot to mention that I found FHS after new levels for Pepper Panic were not being produced.    After the last level of Pepper Panic, I went searching for a match 3 type game.
  • leannlsn
    leannlsn Posts: 5 Level 2

I love this game and any strategy connect 3 games. This game has great colors fun side games and was to win extra time to play. Is relaxing and the further into the game you get the more challenging each level is.

• QueenB

Welcome to our Community @leannlsn 😊

Thanks for sharing your love to the game ❤

• Betebrito
    Betebrito Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

“Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. “

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?