Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unlimited usage of the Boosters-FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Shirley_Johnson
    Shirley_Johnson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Same for me click on daily bonus but not added to my game ???
  • egnh
    egnh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    There might be. Are you 100% sure that they do not come? 

Positive. When you're "awarded 2 scoops" and there is only one in the bank, I'd say the bonuses were not awarded.

• lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Agreed! It's happening to other people too at the same time as my changes.
  • Jpneslyg
    Jpneslyg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue for over a week  - can we get an update on when it will be fixed - have tried clearing cache and another browser 
  • lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Yes. Agreed. That would be good to know. Thank you
  • bergfuchs
    bergfuchs Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Riley_Smith
    Riley_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When I log in, it shows I'm getting the daily boosts, but nothing shows up when I want to use them. Every single one shows only 1. A few days ago I had multiples on every one because I try not to use them but now I have just 1. I'm playing on a desktop, Win10 and nothing has changed. Where are my boosts? Help!
  • reginamackay
    reginamackay Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I recently returned to Farm Hero's after a year long break. I always collect the daily booster. I realized that the boosters I collect are not accumulating or adding to my booster tally. What can I do to fix this problem? This is only happening on my laptop. Thank you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @bergfuchs and welcome to our friendly forums.
    Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• lindamicheleplatt
    lindamicheleplatt Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @ckwitty, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

One more question... when you are using the boosters, are they decreasing OR are they staying on 1?  If they are staying at the same number, even after using them in the game AND collecting your daily bonus, then it is related to the glitch that has happened to some players.  Please click on this link and read more about it --->  "Glitch in Daily Bonus Boosters" 

With regards to the Magic Beans --->  Can I ask you to take 2 screenshots with the Magic Beans present in the screen...
    1) before playing a level, (2) and after winning a level.  This would prove the team that the Magic Beans are not being added to your stock! 

To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?