Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

"Something went wrong. Please reload" keeps coming up. (Reported to the Studio)!

12346Β»

Answers

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    tmjones said:
    Since September 2019 I have not been able to play the game from the Gameroom app. I am using my laptop. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? ive reported this before, with no response. I need answers.
    i was told gameroom is "incompatible" with this one game....I've been away from this game since two days before halloween of '19...its irritating.
  • tmjones
    tmjones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hmmmmm.... πŸ€”πŸ€” Why all of a sudden now. Never had an issue until then
  • ebee8472
    tmjones said:
    Hmmmmm.... πŸ€”πŸ€” Why all of a sudden now. Never had an issue until then
    dunno, i was on level 1300 something....just beat a stage, then it all goes to cr....well you know
  • ebee8472

wow, for once something good happened: i loaded this game just for giggles on new computer, and didn't find that annoying error message, was able to play last level a few times....just miss the older layout, everything looks smaller.

• lokillo086
    lokillo086 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, this happens to me at level 2189, don't let me play it

• Alan1962
    Alan1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi 1st post, probem on Level 1168 message ( something went wrong, please reload ) replayed level 1167 no problem.
    playing on windows 7, used 2 browsers - IE11 & firefox, tried brothers windows 7 still same problem.
    Contacted support twice never got back in touch

• ebee8472
    Alan1962 said:
    Hi 1st post, probem on Level 1168 message ( something went wrong, please reload ) replayed level 1167 no problem.
    playing on windows 7, used 2 browsers - IE11 & firefox, tried brothers windows 7 still same problem.
    Contacted support twice never got back in touch

my game actually started working a couple weeks ago, been playing alot more. I think its the shockwave add-on that went away that screwed it up. still prefer the older version (use the cat power up, and you have to confirm it, old one didn't have a confirm button)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?