Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Does your Farm Heroes Saga game look different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

1235»

Comments

• bnice
    bnice Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi,

More on Timer at a road block bug in the the HTML5 version. It appears the timer only goes down while you are in game, where it use to down all the time. It also resets to full when you leave game and and re-enter.

Ben.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Timer need days to unlock... how to be on game for days continuously...

try to beat rancid level with 2* to get the key
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey everyone who has the new version and doesn't like it. 
    Unfortunately the old version ran on flash which is soon to be extinct. So all games have to change format. 
    I know its a huge change for those who don't have it on mobile and I know its a huge change for those who have. 
    I was one of the first users and it looks a lot better now than it did. It just needs time to get used to and positivity. Flash used to crash a lot...html is more stable. Flash was slow. Html is a lot faster. We should also be able to have extras added (hopefully in time) that were not possible on the pc before. So give it a try. Stick with it and you will get used to it. 
    If you have windows 10, you can download the app meaning its better than on Facebook too, no pesky notifications and 1 million other things happening in the background :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?