Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Events have disappeared again

Options
Filly_McBean
Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
 After months and months of not receiving special events they cave back but are now gone again. It has been more than 3 weeks since I received a weekly event. Why is this issue again? Is King looking into a permanent fix for this? Everything is on the latest version, no connection issues, playing on iphone exclusively. 

Best Answer

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Filly_McBean I now have got the chicken coop and when I look on the time it had been for a day ot two.

What I did and you can try. I closed the game and cleared the cash opened the game and in logged out mode played a couple of the first levels logged out. Then closed the game, opened the game and logged in. Then I had the event.

I don´t know if you have to do all the steps or if it might be enough to just clear the cash. Try that first. If it doesn´t help. Clear the cash and log out and play the first level. Then close the game, open it again and log in. It worked for me but don´t know if it will help you.

Answers

• steph_O
    steph_O Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yeah, no events in over three weeks....states weekly events!👿
  • maz320
    maz320 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have had no events for 2 weeks, yet my sister who is on a lower level has been getting them. Any ideas as to why I am not receiving them.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• piaandersson
    Options
    It the same for me. And I think something is wrong. I have played for many years and so long havent it never been. It went wrong after the summerevent. It havent been anyone after that. It seems like it went wrong with the latets change of the layout like that have stoped new event. In the box/picture it says that new events will come every week. But it havent been anyone new for weeks.
  • mmhpurple
    mmhpurple Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    There are no weekly events anymore. This is a way for me to recieve boosters. What happen to the weekly events? Will they ever return? 
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options
    Same as the last few times I have raised this. After months of not receiving special events they came back but have now been gone now again for 4 weeks. Is King looking into a permanent fix for this? Are there any updates or info on why they disappear for so long? Everything is on the latest version, no connection issues, playing on iphone exclusively. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    4 weeks that u don’t have event? 
    Did u saw the recent island rush? Qualifier, semi final and final coming soon? 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    N btw the honey bee is pretty engaging. 
    14 day event repetitive where u have chance to get the bee and reward u with +1 for every lvl. I do find it very useful.
    tractor race is a 24 hr event that give u 1 more tractor. 

do u have this 2? Is yes, the game is pretty self sustaining... 

• piaandersson
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Filly_McBean the last event I had was the flower tower. That was a couple of weeks ago.

Right now some have the island rush event. It started januari 15 and from what I understand that will end around februari 3 or 5 or there about. So I guess we have to wait untill that are finished before we maybe get a new event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?