Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Events have disappeared again

Answers

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    My mom and sister both play and have had events each week. This week they have the chicken coop. I keep hoping this will be fixed so I can receive these weekly as they are a favourite of mine in this game 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    @Filly_McBean I usually have an event every week but this time when they run island rush I have none.

But I think that even when some have a big event like island rush (whit special reward/prize) all we others should have a normal event.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Do u all have the trophy event? Complete 3 levels with first attempt to get bronze trophy, next 4 to get silver, then the final 4 for gold. Thus must complete 11 levels out of 15 in an episode to get gold trophy. 
    It seem that with this event, don’t have road block. 
  • piaandersson
    edited January 2020
    @stan1981 when most players talk about event they usually mean the minigames that turn up in the game. Like flower tower, pearl paradise, chicken coop, rancid tower. And then you have special events at holidays like the winter eve and the gobbler. They all have a numer of levels. The normal ones have 9 levels. Then there are some that have 15 level or 18 level.
    Then you even have very special event like golden egg and the island rush that give special reward/price.

And the event always are on the side so you must click on the box that says event or if one have the new layout click on the box at the buttom on the screen to get to the minigames (event).

The thing like tractor race and honeypot are not consider to be event because the ones that have that have it all the time and they look/work the same all the time. And no not all have those things in the game.

The trophy you know talk about. I think that are in ipone/ipad only. And from what I understand you don´t get any rewards for it.

And I can say that the games layout are different on different devices. And you can have different thing in the game depending if you play on a mobile/tablet or a computer.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Yes. Trophy don’t give u reward... but with this trophy mode, i don’t encounter road block, not sure abt others. 
    So the main priority is to give this to all users.
    and for honeypot/tractor and quest, pretty entertaining, more variety on quest will be much better. 
    And as for event, to be weekly, is not that easy, monthly event will be more easier to be manage. 
    Also Bonnie booster seem useful too, but for me, is ON/OFF, have it for sometimes, then finesh, is a 4 day event, not continuous for me. 

Overall: high priority is to give all users to access to ALL this special features. 
    I am playing on iPhone btw.
  • piaandersson
    @stan1981 I pass roadblocks but don´t have the trophy. But I have the episoderace and that´s what do that the roadblocks are open for me.

Since that are some that have problems whit the roadblock (that the clock don´t count down) and some passes because they have episoderace (or trophy) they should just remove the roadblock for everyone. That would be better and that an easy way to solve the problems that some have. 

And for me. I don´t want the trophy.

And when it comes to event every week that is easy to let every one have that. I have had every week for as long as I can remember. So that should be for everyone and not just some special selected.
  • piaandersson
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    @Filly_McBean I now have got the chicken coop and when I look on the time it had been for a day ot two.

What I did and you can try. I closed the game and cleared the cash opened the game and in logged out mode played a couple of the first levels logged out. Then closed the game, opened the game and logged in. Then I had the event.

I don´t know if you have to do all the steps or if it might be enough to just clear the cash. Try that first. If it doesn´t help. Clear the cash and log out and play the first level. Then close the game, open it again and log in. It worked for me but don´t know if it will help you.
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    It worked, thank you very much @piaandersson! I didn’t have to play a few level. Logged out, cleared cache logged back in and it appeared! Many thanks. 
  • piaandersson
    edited January 2020
    @Filly_McBean Glad it worked even for you.
  • gmverdi1976
    gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Yes!!! This is happening to me also...and I spend money on gold bars😠😠😠 I have not had no events except for chix coop and that disappeared after only 1 day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?