Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    I've been waiting 2 days at the road block but it's still saying it will be 3 days 28 min 59 sec..Looks like I won't be able to play the game anymore because I 'm stuck at the road block. I can't ask friends for help because I still can't see friends list....
  • sherrilp
    sherrilp Posts: 20 Level 2
    I did all this I'm connected to the game. Maybe they just don't play any more. How do i get new farm hero friends?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Did you see my previous reply?
  • DavidBoxx
    DavidBoxx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Help. Roadblock directly after level 1540 doesn't count down. I'm thru 1540 with 2 stars. still shows 3 days 23 59 mins. Can anyone help me, please? I Don't really want to lose my progress. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @DavidBoxx, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?  Also, how long has it been since you are stuck at the Road Block?  

And if you are playing on a mobile device, please do not reinstall the game UNLESS told by our Community In-charge Team members... you can see "Community Moderator" / "Community Manager" under their name. 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • DavidBoxx
    Hi. Thank you for replying. I'm playing on a desktop computer. I've had no problems until this one...I've been stuck at this roadblock for maybe 2 weeks or more. I'm loathe to try any troubleshooting as I don't want to lose my progress. Can you help me please? I'm ok following basic instructions but no whizzkid!!
  • DavidBoxx
    For example..I cannot see a 'Type your comment' box as you described, so I hope I'm using the right box to reply. I'm on windows 10 by the way. Thanks
    dave Boxx
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Yes. U using the right box to comment. To clear road box, u need to clear rancid level. 1540 is not rancid level. 
    1536 is rancid level, clear it 2* to get the key for the road block. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @DavidBoxx, Thank you very much for providing all the needed details :+1: 

The issue you are having is same as the one many other players are also facing.  Luckily, this issue was reported to the Farm Team Studio and they are investigating it :+1: 

Can you please head to this main thread ---> "Road Block Issue", and post your complaint there?  The details you will have to post there are (1) Your Device (2) You are playing the game on Windows 10 (3) Your user ID number

Since I am redirecting you to that main thread, this discussion will be closed now as the team would like to keep all the comments in one single place!  

Hope this made sense!  Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!  

Hope the issue resolves soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!
  • Petunia60
    Petunia60 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Been stuck at roadblock for days.  Countdown clock not moving off of 3, 23, 59.  Help!  Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?