Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

NEW! What is the Weeds Blocker?

Options

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I’m a day one player and have never seen these “weeds” even back at level 1,000 which was released many years ago.  Basically they’re just like the flowers then, how is this a new feature?
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    This is a new feature... that y u haven’t seen it yet. I only encounter for 1 level so far, at about 1700+... this does make the game to be more challenging 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    I’ve already played through all of those levels years ago.  That blocker wasn’t there.  How is it new if it’s on levels that were released many years ago?
  • stan1981
    Options
    It is a new thing! It is released on Low Levels for us which are not high levels obviously to try it ... 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    But those levels are years old.  If it were a new feature it would be released in the current 2900-3000 group of levels which are updated every Tuesday. 
  • stan1981
    Options
    It is new. I can release a new crop and put it at level 1000 onwards. And the crop is new. Don’t u get it? What u mean is release of new levels ! This is release of new feature. 
    And it definitely can be place in earlier levels of course for more ppl to enjoy it . 
    So just enjoy it ... 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    stan1981 said:
    It is new. I can release a new crop and put it at level 1000 onwards. And the crop is new. Don’t u get it? What u mean is release of new levels ! This is release of new feature. 
    And it definitely can be place in earlier levels of course for more ppl to enjoy it . 
    So just enjoy it ... 
    Those levels were released years ago.  If it were a new feature it would be released every Tuesday with the NEW levels.  Simple concept.  
  • stan1981
    Options
    It seem u don’t even understand the simple concept of new feature and new level... no point arguing... just refer to the first post from QueenB. 
    Btw: I don’t agree with ur concept. Let move on. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    stan1981 said:
    It seem u don’t even understand the simple concept of new feature and new level... no point arguing... just refer to the first post from QueenB. 
    Btw: I don’t agree with ur concept. Let move on. 
    It’s very easy.  NEW levels are released every Tuesday.  A NEW blocker would summarily be released on those levels.  Anything else would simply be changing old levels for no reason at all whatsoever.  I’m not sure what the issue is here...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?