Road block

Options
ConklinGurl
ConklinGurl Posts: 2 Newbie
I've sent help to friends for road block and they have sent back but I'm not receiving them??

Answers

• ConklinGurl
    ConklinGurl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I've sent help to friends for road block and they have sent back but I'm not receiving them??
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @ConklinGurl🤗

I need to which device you are playing the game on, mobile (Android/Apple etc.) or on PC? 
  • amysrich
    amysrich Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Same thing happens to me. I have an Android phone. I send requests, ask friends to send road block help and they say they have no requests from me. I also never get lives when I ask for them. I have plenty friends that play this game actively and they tell me they have the same issues. When I ask for lives or help on Candy Crush, I'll get 10 in my mailbox immediately. Something isn't right with this game. 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Will ur road block be clear if u 2* rancid level? 
    Do take note life only can be sent/receive every 24 hrs. 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @amysrich, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issues in your game!!  Yes!  There is some issue going on with the Lives too!! 

With regards to the Roadblock, is the issue ONLY with not received the help from your friends?  Otherwise, the new levels are opening up for you after waiting for 4 days OR is the timer not going down and/or restarting? 

** Please post back and let me know.... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • amysrich
    amysrich Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    After 4 days I can play again. My issue is just that my friends are not receiving the requests for lives and road block help that I send. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    OK!  Thank you for replying back @amysrich :+1: 

And I am very glad to know that there is no issue with the Road block as many players are having that trouble!!  

With regards to the requests from/to friends, are you connected to the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  You have informed that you are playing on an Android device, but did not mention about the account!

I need to make sure about that before I can suggest something with regards to the Lives!  

Thank you and talk to you soon =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?