Options
bccactus
bccactus Posts: 3 Newbie
How do you win the tractor race?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Is a 24 hr event where u will get 1 tractor booster if u win. They preselect 1 player with u to see who get more *.
  • stan1981
    Options
    Unfortunately, u will not know how much the preselect player * have... so just play and see whether u win or not... 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,075 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @bcactus, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Tractor Race is competition between 2 players to see who wins more Stars than the other! 

Every time you win a level, you will see receive Blue Stars which are added towards the "Tractor Race"!  These levels can be regular game levels or special event levels.  You can also play the old levels in which you won a single star!  The more stars you win, the better chances for you to win the race :+1: 

To check where you are standing in the race, click on the Bar you see at the top of the screen, that is located just below to the Magic Beans.  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you have any other questions ... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • gmverdi1976
    gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I play on ipad and android and never had a tractor race????
  • bccactus
    Options
    Thanks for the comments however they have preset my husband as the other player and vice versa several times .. what is bizarre is that neither of us won that game and they say that he has won and has not and the same with me!
  • stan1981
    Options
    So who actually won? Or is it a tie? That y no winner? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,075 Candy Moderator
    Options
    bccactus said:
    Thanks for the comments however they have preset my husband as the other player and vice versa several times .. what is bizarre is that neither of us won that game and they say that he has won and has not and the same with me!
    Hello again @bccactus, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

So, both you and your husband are playing against each other?

I am sorry... I have not understood what you meant by "they say that he has won and has not"??  Did your husband saw the notification that he won the race BUT he has not received the reward?  Or is it something else? 
    And you are also experiencing the same glitch?  
  • bccactus
    Options
    Sorry, I should proofread!  It says that he won the tractor race although he didn’t win that game .. this has happened to both of us several times.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?