NEW! What is the Weeds Blocker?

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB When it comes to remodel old levels. I think that should stop. Because it turns out they have destroyed a level. Not whit this new feature (weed) but in other way.

Now there is a level that no new players will be able to do no matter what they do. So when new players reach that level the only option are to stop playing farm heroes.

I saw a picture on farm heroes facebook site yesterday. And it still there to day. A player ask for help. The level has a turtioal that says "grow seed near slime to turn it into grass". But on the picture/level there are no slime, no grumpy and no grass seed. So that level had been remodel totally. It only has crops now.

It even looks like the layout on the level have changed because I have tried to find the level but have not that layout on anyone. And don´t find the layout among pictures/films on the net.

Slime turned up the frist time on level 131. The grass seed turned up at first on level 161 but from what I see it can´t be that level. First level that I have that have both slime and grass seed are 162. But the layout don´t match. But it can be that since that one seems to be first with both. So have the studio to check that level and if it´s ok they have to look forward.

That they change the number of moves and change the number of the crops that´s one thing, but remodel them totally can really make problems.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson if you find it again, take note. I have had levels like this, we let the studio know and they change it. But I completely agree. Each level should be manually checked rather than just left to a computer.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Not a shock at all @Chicken_Slayer ! It makes no sense that old levels are tweaked when it would be quite simple to just incorporate new features into the episodes that are released every Tuesday. After all, those levels were released in some cases half a decade or more ago so why bother revisiting them? I notice that it’s a trend in CCSS and the vanilla CC saga as well.

As for this “weed” blocker it’s nothing new at all. It’s basically the flower with a different skin and in some cases apparently requiring more hits to remove. I still haven’t seen it and I just completed 3010 yesterday.

• piaandersson
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer I´m not sure what you want me to take note about. The picture are on farm heroes facebook site. (Since that´s not my picture I can´t putting it in here) it is amoung the comment that are under new levels that was publiched januari 28 (08.30) But I can´t figure out wich level it´s about.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Remodel old lvls at times is to add in new features.

we should be continuously improving, on the proactive side rather be stagnant/stop and not do anything...

If “stop” when encounter failures, the mindset of the developer next time will just be “don’t do anything”

For gaming issue, definitely potential/lots of bug/problems with every new features/version, but this is the way of how game get interesting.

and this community is the place where we propose to improve it.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@stan1981 No, remodel of old levels are not just about putting in new features. They can do a total remodel where they have taken away blockers like hens and now only have crops.

And the level I wrote about that they have destroyed. There have they taken away grass seed and slime and now it just crops.

And for me I see no point what so ever to do total remodel of old levels. Not even to put in new feature in old levels. If they put in old levels that mean that new players lost intrest faster because they don´t get anything new when they comes higher up.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenB Thank you for the Heads-up 🤗 (Sorry! I have not received your tag from the first page!)

I have just seen it in my game and have not played it yet!! So, I will come back and let you know what my thoughts are on this blocker 👍️

Thank you and have a wonderful day/evening!

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB I read somewhere that one had the event flower tower and the weed was in level 7. Don´t find that post now.

The event I have right now are chicken coop/hen house. The same I had last week so can´t try.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes. I have the flower tower event again. And this time round, all the 9 levels have the weed blocker.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Great great feedback guys 👍️

@piaandersson, the next time you're on the Facebook page, feel free to redirect the players to our Community (if you feel like commenting), this way we can collect more details and pass on the feedback 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?