Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

TheCatLady
TheCatLady Posts: 16 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

I have been trying all day to play Farm Heroes Saga. It loads fine, but as soon as I hit the game level icon to play, it immediately gives me a "reload" screen -- see below. I have tried 5 different times today, each with the same result. I am on my PC and have no other apps open. Please help!

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Okay guys, I have reported this to the Studio so they will have a look at it 👍

Because the game on King.com is still running on Flash, the time it will take to correct this issue might be a while so, I recommend you to play the game on Facebook but if you don't wish to play on Facebook, do you happen to have access to Windows 10 on your PC or a mobile device?

While this is being looked at, there is no need to wait for a fix if you have access to a different platform which you can use to continue playing the game.

If you do try Windows 10 or a mobile device, remember to connect the game to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    Answer ✓

@TheCatLady, @PaddyS, @rosy82, @Mildred_2_2, @Clover29, @Cristiana84, @Feej, @Phantomas007, @phalany, @KingFrancisco, @Fleur59680, @OleLena@helen_tsirigotaki, @lokillo086, @Babongo, @sofia77, @giampy_dantonio, @Synthgirl, @natjanel, @capucinerose49, @DjaY06, @patco9, @tlangle, @Pokeflo, @falbala62, @Chris06, @djbkr, @kingkong68110, @FR62, @mliebl, @mijao@rosi656, @giampy_dantonio, @Marianne321, @GROSLIER

If you still keeping an eye on this thread. The problem on king.com seemed to be fixed, as @adam64 already have discovered. It has been an update so the version now are 5.31.8 I have not try all levels that had been mention but tried click on several and I don´t get the error messages now. If it don´t work direct just try to reload the page. If that don´t help write again and tell what level that still not work.

@mbinns you wrote that you play on facebook. I don´t know if also that has been fixed. But you can try.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

@ydarad It has been an update on king.com so it should work now. If it don´t work right away just reload the page.

queenb this thread can be merged to the main thread.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thank you @piaandersson for your support and updates. I can confirm that the error message you have been getting "Something went wrong please reload" has been fixed on both Facebook and King.com.

Should you still be experiencing the same issue, please try clearing the cache or change to a different browser to test. You can find helpful steps here.

It's been a long investigation and the studio gave it their all and got the problem solved so a huge thanks to the studio for their hard work 👏👏👏

I would also like to thank you all for your patience and for providing details and taking the time to report the issue, I know this must have been frustrating but you voicing it out helped with the investigation so thank you 🤗

Now time to have some fun and get those cropsies 🍏🥕🍅🍓🍌

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?